hickers

Reaction score
Hi,

Just a quick one, I'm currently manchester untied in save where I win everything all the time and my main talisman is Richario Zivkovic who is worth around 56 million he has broken the all time scoring record at the club and did it in 7 years, 5 really been a first team starter. For some reason he wants to join barca, in my save I spent 68 million to get lewandowski he and Richario were amazing together BTW. So when i put a asking price for a mid 20s year striker who is world class they won't pay more than 60. So my question is how much have any one of you managed to sell your player for? Just thinking if iv been doing it wrong for all these years

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I've managed to sell Balotelli for 90 million pounds. Sterling for 85. It's just a matter of negotiating properly

back in fm12 on my first ever save in fm with Parma alex ferguson got Mario Gotze for 250 million US Dollars not sure how many pounds that is but the bale transfer from spurs to real tells me about its 130 mil US Dollars so yeah ferguson lost it

What's wrong with 60m? Anyway, you could possibly get more if you ask for more, but in monthly installments.

Like WJ said try and add monthly instalments and see if you can add any other small bonuses that will bump it up. £60m is that up front?

Ye but as soon as I try to spread the payment of 90 million they put a non negotiable bid in of around 60 million. The reason why i want more than 60 is he is class and i was just wondering when I bought neymar he was 89 million in his late 20s and was no way near the goal scorer zickcovic is, my question is does the user have to pay over odds because we are the user? if that makes sense

Ye but as soon as I try to spread the payment of 90 million they put a non negotiable bid in of around 60 million. The reason why i want more than 60 is he is class and i was just wondering when I bought neymar he was 89 million in his late 20s and was no way near the goal scorer zickcovic is, my question is does the user have to pay over odds because we are the user? if that makes sense

No. Users and AI are on equal footing as far as transfers. You do realise that 60m is a lot of money?

a) How many clubs will actually have more than that in their budget right now in your game?
b) Of those, how many are interested in a striker?
c) Of those, how many can find cheaper targets?

So you see, getting 60+m offers will be rare.

Then again, sometimes when you are stubborn enough with the clubs, this happens:

47YkQV3.png

Yeah course but if neymar is getting around 8.2 rating per season and zickcovic is getting 8.4 and younger and scoring like 30 more goals a season, that was my point. Thanks you made me see it's possible away

thanks pal