Snowy

Reaction score
Right I seem to have a problem Scoring with Arsenal! Im not Quite sure how exactly but I can have Loads of Shots but not many on Target! I've even made sure none of my players take Long Shots. Nothing seems to work and Frankly Its doing my Head In!

Take a look at my Formation,Players and Team Instructions and help me please!
View attachment 174840

Difficult to tell without a SS of match stats or something. Are you having lots of long shots? Or can your strikers just not finish?

first thing to do may be just to go to match prep and click "attacking movement" and tell your strikers to place shots/work on finishing in training.

View attachment 174870

As you can see, Ive had Copious amounts of shots but not a great deal on target, plus I cant seem to do well against Lower Reputation clubs

So far this season, i've been beaten by West Ham and Bolton and drew against Wolves, Napoli twice, Basel and Blackburn.

Last edited:
I have the same problem with my man utd save and west ham united save, i didnt have this problem before the 11.3 patch, i think its the patch. I can have almost 30 shots on goal and loose 2-1. And everytime my strikers is alone with the opponent goalie they suddenly shoot a really riddicoules banana shot. seems so unrealistic. Ive played football manager for several years since cm-01-02. Never had a problem with strikers before. Yeah and my strikers are Rooney and Lukaku. Ive tried so many different tactics and i feel im really good at this game, of course it could be something im doing wrong. but i feel this never happend to me after the 11.3 patch. Rooney misses all the time.