football manager on xbox 360?

luke797

Reaction score
will they be making football manager on the xbox in the future like they did in 2008 or will it be only on the pc and psp from now on as it looks like 2010 wont be on 360.

Football manager on the 360 would not be right i think its should just be for pc

Yeah FM2008 on xbox 360 was bad, and mostly everyone got it on PC and PSP rather than xbox, so it would be kind of counter-productive to release a game on a console that the majority didn't buy

FM 06 07 and 08 were all out on the 360 and they were all pretty poor.PC is the only way to play a game as large as Football Manager,leave the 360 to what it does best,FIFA ans PES.

i cant imagine them putting on any console im kinda supprised they make a handheld version its perfectly suited for a PC and its not that demanding so you dont need an ultra gaming machine to play it

Sports Interactive don't want to release another console version of FM until they can work out a suitable way to display all the information on a standard definition tv and on a good control scheme.

it just doesnt feel like football manager it feels like a pes version cos i bought it sadly and i got bored of it very easily

they sould bring out a mouse of some kind for the 360

i would never want to play fm on a t.v. unless i connected my laptop to the t.v., a hd one anyway.

Yeah FM would only really work on a non-SD tv as there is just too much info for an old screen to handle.

I think FM is just an actually perfect PC game and cannot imagine it being 1/10th as good on any console, its like when age of empires was released on play station 2 etc, it wasn't right.

I think FM could work well on a 360 or PS3 but it would need people to have a mouse of some sort (which aren't available) and a HDTV. I cant see SI developing a game on the strength that enough people would have those or buy those to play the game.I think the next generation of consoles will probably get a good FM on it.