Football memories

David Bartoli

Reaction score
my A2 lvl art project is on football (BEST PROJECT EVER) and i am making a memory jar / pot and I am filling it with 365 of the best and worst football memories and i have got to 171 so far and was wondering if you could mention any of yours that i could put in it to bring numbers up.

once i have done this i will decorarte the pot / jar so it like a football memory well thing

Leeds beating Man Utd in the FA cup at OT :D

\Crissy Ronaldos wink in 2006 to get wayne sent off.
John O'sheas last minute winner against liverpool
Dossena lobbing VDS for liverpool to put 4 past us
John Terrys Pen Miss.
Owen goal versus City in the 96th minute
Owen Goals Versus Argentina in 98
Becks Pen versus Argentina in 2002.

Hopefully they helped.

Uefa Cup final 08, when literally the whole stadium was doing the bouncy :D
Steven Gerrard vs Olympiakos last minute wonder goal to put them through to the knockout rounds.
Italy's last minute winner against Scotland to end our Euro 2008 ambitions.
South Africa players singing Bafana Bafana coming out of the dressing room vs France at the World cup
Rangers card display vs Inter, with the union jack down the Govan stand, and two saltires on either side
Zidanes headbutt on Materazzi
Wayne Rooney stamp on Carvalho

Hope I helped :)

Engliand losing the 2018 world cup bid...

maradona special goal(i forgot the name)chicarito heading with his back head?

de Jong's karate kick to Xavi.

sinisa mihalovic's hat trick from free kicks :D
Ronaldo against Germany back in final '02
Teddy and Ole Gunnar against Bayern :wub:

Hernandez scoring against Chelsea in the Community Shield after kicking the ball into his face

Burton Forcing a Reply against Man Utd in the FA Cup a few years back.

Liverpool winning the champions league after being 3-0 down at half time in the final.

EDIT: Beat me to it :p

Last edited:
Rickie Lambert's volley V City

Robbing Stockport of the League 2 play-offs

Rovers promoted at Wembley !

Argyle relegated to League 1
Argyle promoted to the Championship
....... oO)..... :S

got three myself. Seeing my first Everton match as a fan in 1984 (only a wee young bairn at 9) in FA Cup Final against Watford, was so incredibly overjoyed hardly slept for 2 days. Then being in tears when Norman Whiteside got "that" goal in 1985 FA Cup Final and being depressed for days (yeah i cried at full time lol).
And of course seeing the legend that is Bobby Robson nearly winning the World Cup for England.

Engliand losing the 2018 world cup bid...

Strange, I dont remember that :p

Anyway my main one is Carson's howler for England against Croatia at Wembley when we lost the qualifier. And at club level beating Chelsea 4-2 on boxing day 2004. I was on holiday and me and my dad were sat in a pub basically surrounded by angry Chelsea fans :)