Votes: 13 18.1%
  • Still Undecided

Votes: 11 15.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr.T

Banned for being a rebel
Reaction score
Please only take part in the poll if you are eligible to vote tomorrow.

Who are you going to vote for tomorrow?

Another link for people to see which party agrees with your views the best Which party agrees with you?

Last edited:
We have a mock election in school tomorrow :L

Thats about 80% of FM-Base wiped out. :'(

I hate not being able to vote.

I won't vote on the poll has I don't have any of the requirements needed (I'm under 18 and portuguese). But if I could vote I would vote for the Liberal Democrats

16 here. Would vote Tories if it wasn't for David Cameron !

None of the major 3 would get my vote.

for me they are all a bunch of lying snobby over payed *****.

Im voting for Lib Dems.

reasons...

conservatives do my head in, with the fact that they are still all for the richer people in this world and are only interested in getting them richer it seems.
even though they have been argueing this case over all the debates lately, its bullshit!
my step mom is a councillor in Kidderminster and only says things that annoy me

labour have had more than a chance to prove their worth, which has hardly been a successful term in office. yes the credit crunch was a world wide issue and not down to labour, but due to our country being very giving and open! which i dont ****** agree with we seem to just let people do what they want, sell companies abroad, let loads of immigrants in to be housed and take jobs, beneftis etc.
then create their own communities and only ever give money to each other, never paying tax or NI.

therefore i think it is time to give someone else a try, as long as labour dont get in i will be pleased.
i am voting lib dem because nick clegg gave a great account of himself at the debates and deserves a chance to prove what they can do.

can it get any worse, really?

i would vote BNP or UKIP, but there pointless! a wasted vote in the grand scheme of things

BNP have great policies in my opinion.

I'd love it if this country did what America did and have much more strict rules upon people entering the country.

if i could i would vote for The Tories

for me they are all a bunch of lying snobby over payed *****.

This is a thread about the election, not football.
And anyway - if I were old enough to vote, I'd vote for the Lib Dems.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

BNP? They're bastards.

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 PM ----------

My areas vote counts to just 0.077 a person... :O

0.068 here

This is a thread about the election, not football.
And anyway - if I were old enough to vote, I'd vote for the Lib Dems.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

0.068 here

dont worry i feel the same about alot of footballers aswell.

442 your now a legend in my book ;)

im sick of being told things i cant do, or things that offend people! Its my ******* country you *****!
If people come here, contribute to society, speak our language and embrace our culture, fair play to them, thats fine. if they don't they should be ****** off back home, simple!
example...
St Georges flag, is apparently considered racist by some ethnic minorities!

DISGRACE!

442 your now a legend in my book ;)

im sick of being told things i cant do, or things that offend people! Its my ******* country you *****!
If people come here, contribute to society, speak our language and embrace our culture, fair play to them, thats fine. if they don't they should be ****** off back home, simple!
example...
St Georges flag, is apparently considered racist by some ethnic minorities!

DISGRACE!

Absolutely. Some of the BNP policies are good, others are way too radical and simply won't allow them to get into office.

Ye thats the problem Redrup...

the way they talk and speak is too radical and too diverse to the rest of the house of commons, therefore they will never get in! the reason why the other political parties don't like BNP is because they are different and if aloud to build up a head of steam i believe would make a massive impact in the race for votes

Woo my vote is worth 0.579.

I won't discuss who I am voting for, as then everyone will copy me because I am uber cool..