For UFC Fans

Div_Muzza

Reaction score
For any UFC fans who have ESPN Clasics The Ultimate Fighter season 2005 is showing I think its on wednesdays around 10pm.

Thats the season with fighters including Forest Griffin, Diego Sanchez, Josh Koshcheck(sp), Nate Quarry, Mike Swick, Sephan Bonner, Chris Leben, Kenny Florian etc and coaches Randy Couture and Chuck Liddel.

i love ufc but wanderlei silva is the best

Muzza did you catch the Fedor vs Rogers fight?
Fedor is just class.

Last edited:
If it was recently then yes not missed any fights for the past 2 years or so.

Im glad Belfort is back I really liked him before. Amazing combination of speed and power.

What ever happened to Marco Ruas? My Brother in Law was a massive fan of his and trained in Vale Tudo for about 10 years.

Think he had to reture due to a knee injury. Would be almost 50 now I think. If I remember he won 1 UFC toutnament. 7 I think it was.

Think he had to reture due to a knee injury. Would be almost 50 now I think. If I remember he won 1 UFC toutnament. 7 I think it was.
The guy was a beast,am i right in thinking he's killed people in the ring?

If it was recently then yes not missed any fights for the past 2 years or so.

Im glad Belfort is back I really liked him before. Amazing combination of speed and power.

Yeah it was on Saturday night.
I would like to see Fedor vs Lesnar but that would never happen.

fedor is king he can end fights when he wants and how he wants

urgh i tryed to get into ufc but really couldnt, i thought yeh i'll watch this match, both looked like nutters could be a good fight, they came out arms and legs swinging and i was like okay, its not that bad, and then... the holds...... urgh. never seen anything more boring in my life.

Marco Ruas was ok. 8 wins 4 losses. Nothing great but held in high regard because he won UFC 7.
Never heard anything about him killing anyone. Doubt it tho.

Not seen much of Fedor beacuse hes mostly faught in Pride but his record of 30 or 31 wins and 1 loss speaks for its self.

David 'Tank' Abbot. A bar brawler is all he is really and not neccaseraly a good one. Faught Kimbo Slice a while back.

kimbo slice would not survive in the ufc, in america we get all the sneak previews and you can watch any fight on the spike channel which is like ufc crazy, i watched one with him and he won but he struggled against a rookie who was fighting for the first time

Hes just a brawler really.

For anyone who is watching The Ultimate Fighter Heavyweights Dana White created this just for Kimbo.

i think tank good is tho i liked ken shamrock too his submission style was cool

Ken Shamrock is a legend of the sport.

I agree with you about GSP hes something else.

My favourate fighter of all time is Pat Miletitch.