LukeDirnt

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been playing the beta on my windows pc but i am not a big Windows fan and I would love to run the game in my Laptop with Linux. Does any of you know where I have to put facepacks and that kind of stuff? I really dont like using the awful generic team logos and not having facepacks.
Thanks everyone for reading, I would really aprecciate if you can help me with that.

I don't think you will find many people who run Linux on here. I would suggest asking on the official SI forums, they would be better suited to answer.

I don't think you will find many people who run Linux on here. I would suggest asking on the official SI forums, they would be better suited to answer.

I tought about it but I dont have a clue where to post it there. Where would you suggest me doing it? I mean there are a lot of forums but none of them seem to be about graphics or stuff. Maybe the workshop thing when the full game is out will work.

I guess in general discussion, or you could maybe PM a moderator, they are generally very helpful. I don't use the SI forums so I am not much use on that one.

If you do find out could you post it in here for me? I'm rebuilding a PC for my brother to use (he only plays FM), and will be installing Linux because it's free and this would be useful information! :)

I guess in general discussion, or you could maybe PM a moderator, they are generally very helpful. I don't use the SI forums so I am not much use on that one.

If you do find out could you post it in here for me? I'm rebuilding a PC for my brother to use (he only plays FM), and will be installing Linux because it's free and this would be useful information! :)

I was answered this by Michael, a moderator of SI.

You put them wherever you have set your User Data Folder Location to (or Saving Location as FM14 refers to it).

I'm not sure where the default Linux location is but you can find your location by loading FM going to Preferences -> Overview and on the right under Saving there will be a location listed, this is where all user made files are saved. You just need to locate that location on your hard drive, create a graphics (or skins for skins) folder and drop your graphics in. (then turn off skin cache and reload skin for changes to apply).