Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxyCFC

Reaction score
HibsLogosmall.jpg

Hughes Dies!

Retired footballer and Hibs manager John Hughes has died at the age of 46. Hughes was taking a bath last night while his wife made dinner, she walked upstairs to find him lying there in the bath with a rubber duck wrapped in barbed wire. The police say the death is so far unexpected and they have no clue what has happened.
Hibs ground fills its capacity to pay tribute to John.
Songs of praise for him and flowers were bought.
The chairman said a few words about the man and announced a big decision which didn't go down too well with the fans ... He named a new manager.

'Ladies and Gentlemen, its been a hard week, but we have to move on, John was a great man, but I have replaced him with
(CROWS GASPS) ... Kieran Fox!
(CROWS SINGS) Who the f*cking **** are you, who the ******* **** are you?

Fox takes his place on the mic and shouts back ' Hello, I'm F*CKING Kieran Fox and I'm your new manager! I am John Hughes son.
(CROWD GASPS AND CHEERS) I am his long lost son, I took my mothers maiden name and I didn't ever think I would find him, but I did and have been working behind the scenes for this club for many years. My dads death has hit me and this club very hard, but when the manager came to me and said he thought the club and players would react well to this and respect me, I took his offer up and am taking my coaching badges, Soooooo ... What do you all think?'

(CROWD SINGS) Theres only one Johnny Hughes, One Johnny Hughes.
His son came out of the Blue
KIERAN FOX, KIERAN FOX, KIERAN FOX

'Thank you'

Here my story begins ...

Good luck Mate. I'll obviously be following ;)

Good luck Foxy.. should be good (Y)

Pre-season

4-0 win vs Hibernian Reserves
2-0 win vs Queen of the South
3-0 win vs Clyde
3-0 win vs MK Dons
2-0 win vs Berwick
1-1 draw vs Swindon
2-0 win vs GH Academy
0-0 draw vs Ipswich

" Good pre-season won all bar 2, looking good infront of goal, pre-season is nothing though, easy games, just warm up, its what we do in the big games that bothers me, I'm not a big fan of pre-season, just gets the players match practice in my eyes"

Transfers

Shabani Nonda - 31 - ST - Free
View attachment 61994
'This guy has an amazing scoring record for club and country. With 152 goals in 358 games at club level, playing for clubs as prestigious as Roma, Monaco, Galatasary and Blackburn. He has 32 goals in 49 international games which is amazing. He is a force in the air, and I am sure he will prove a forced to be reckoned with this coming season.'

Michael Ball - 29 - LB - Free
View attachment 61993
' Where to start with this guy? He's had a successful career in England and Scotland already and is still just 29. Hes a solid left back, which I needed in this squad and will look to him to use his experience to help out the younger lads.'

' I didn't feel the need to change the squad too much, I went for other players, but the money just isn't there at the club at the minute and the wages could not be played. I'm not too bothered though, I know all the players and what they are capable of, this could be a year to remember, I aim to make my father proud during my reign as manager here.'

If there is any questions or screenshots you want, feel free to ask :).

Good transfers there mate.

And seems that Pre-season was quite good for you ;)

Good luck Foxy, it's quite hard breaking the top 2 in Scotland but it's not impossible. :)

_45432576_derek_riordan_416.jpg

Riordan scores to win SPL opener

Hibs win 2-0 at Easter Road Stadium yesterday to kick start there SPL season with a win against St.Mirren! Goals from Riordan and Bamba won the game for the Hibbies and have have started there season with a win as they look to break into the top 2.

_44079330_zemmama_gall.jpg

Hibs leave it late in first away win!

Today, at the Falkirk Stadium ... 7021 fans witnessed Hibernian beat Falkirk 1-0, 1010 of them being Hibs fans partied it up until the early hours of the next morning. It was Merouane Zemmama's late 86th minute goal that secured the victory. Dispite having most of the possession and alot of shots on goal it took until 4 minutes to go until the first goal went in.

hibernian_crest_web.gif

Big win in League Cup

Last night Livingston were showed what Hibs were made of. The recently relegated club were shown the hard way by losing 3-0 away from home. From the off they were battered and could hardly touch the ball. Hibs played with passion and looked like a force, they are looking good in the early stages of this season, could this be there season?

kight_516x417_3467a.jpg

Stacks error costs Hibs dearly in defeat

Hibernian were today shown why Celtic are the best team in Scotland. Losing 3-0 to them, in the first 20minutes it all went pear-shaped for them as Graham Stack scored an own goal, from then on it just went downhill, hardly touching the ball and when the 2nd goal went in you could see the players just lost motivation. I'm hoping they can bounce back from this.

Haha love how the death happened! nice story ill follow!

I have recently started a hibs save to. I will be following. Good Luck (Y)

Woo my Club is getting popular, they are a challenge but not impossible, consistency is the key, i had a stormer of a first half of season and a bad second half only just qualified for Europe.

AbdessalamBenjellounNew.jpg

Moroccan saves the day!

Moroccan striker Abdessalamn Benjalloun today gave Hibs a 1-0 away win at Hamilton. With a draw looking very likely after a boring 70 mintes, Benji popped up with a marvellous header on 72minutes to score that crucial goal to give us the win. The fans were said to be delighted with his impact considering he was surplus to requirements last season. Michael Ball was also injured in this match, he looks to be out for 4-5 weeks.

article-0-06305400000005DC-391_308x333.jpg

Hibs leave it late YET again!

Hibernian today left it late yet again to beat St.Johnstone 2-1. They were 1-0 up until the 70th minute when Stevenson gave away a stupid penalty and nearly cost them when Dave Mackay slotted it past keeper Graeme Stack. With only 10 minutes to go the big Ivorian 'Bamba' came up for a corner and BANG, a bullet of a header from out of nowhere. Fans were ecstatic, this is there best start to the season EVER, pundits are already placing Hibernian favourites for a top 3 finish.

25910_news.jpg

Feels good to score 4!

Yesterday, It was St Mirren vs Hibernian in the League Cup 3rd Round, many predicted an upset was on the cards ... little did they know, they were very, very wrong. Hibs came out on top 4-1 winners, with Shabani Nonda and Derek Riordan scoring 2 each. Nonda not only scored 2 goals, but set up Riordan's 2 goals and also came out with a 9.4 match rating and the man of the match. Pundits were yet again on the phone, making Hibs early favourites to go all the way.

image-9-for-spl-action-hearts-v-hibernian-gallery-818700754.jpg

Honours even at Fir Park

Hibernian survived a massacre of shots last night against Motherwell. Althought the game ended 0-0, Motherwell showed they are no pushovers and were on top all game. Not only did they have 30 shots on goal, 25 of them were on target. Graeme Stack was named man of the match, saving 25 shots, 5 of which were spectacular saves which would leave the worlds best keepers giving him a clap.

Also, thanks for the comments guys, its those comments that keep me going :)

aslong as you dont go from 6-2 to 6-6 like we did tonight I will be delighted :p
(its like having a real life fan isnt it XD)
Brilliant start btw.

Lol, bit harsh on Hughes, dying ?XD

Good start mate, keep it up !

I have nothing against the guy, great manager.
But I find boring just saying he got sacked or something.
Wanted to add some spice :D

Status
Not open for further replies.