Horvath

Reaction score
Here is the dice basically i have a young Chilean player i signed for QPR but on his international status it says he is retired from international football despite being 18 years old is they anyway to reverse this?

Here is a pic if you have no idea what i'm on about

2v1nqye.jpg

And yes he is a created player (latin puskas^^))

if you are the national manager you can ask him to reconsider

if you are the manager of the international team i think you can ask them to come out of retirement, but only if you manage his country

why dont you go into that FMRTE or w/e the program is and change it, one click and your done.

why dont you go into that FMRTE or w/e the program is and change it, one click and your done.

I've tried this but the box that says ''retired from international football'' is grayed out and not selectable and even then it is not ticked :S

if you created him then you must have made him retired from internationals

only 2 ways to change this,

1. become chile manager and ask him to reconsider retirement, due to his young age he would be very likely to come out of int retirement for you

2. use FMRTE and untick 'retired from international football'

if you created him then you must have made him retired from internationals

only 2 ways to change this,

1. become chile manager and ask him to reconsider retirement, due to his young age he would be very likely to come out of int retirement for you

2. use FMRTE and untick 'retired from international football'

208xstv.jpg

As you can see it is grayed out and i'm no expert on FMRTE any help would be much appreciated:)

Did you create him? Because "International Retirement Date" is an option in the Editor. If not, then I have no idea. Sorry mate.

that is a bit strange, should be able to tick that in fmrte

why do you want to change this? only be a benefit if you were chile manager... if he plays for your club and doesn;t go to any internetionals then he will be fitter/fresher for longer

that is a bit strange, should be able to tick that in fmrte

why do you want to change this? only be a benefit if you were chile manager... if he plays for your club and doesn;t go to any internetionals then he will be fitter/fresher for longer

Just for realism issues really it seems a bit silly that a player of that quality would be totally overlooked by his country. And I have no idea why it is grayed out surely if the option is there it should be usable :S

If he is real,then he probably retired cause he was not being signed by a club etc. before...

In regards with the real thing :D If you really want him to take an early retirement and decide to start the retirement benefits early, you must know that these benefits will be reduced. They will be reduced with a fraction of a certain percent for every month that is prior to the full retirement age. If you decide to take the early retirement benefits, you will get almost the same total social security benefits. But they are likely to come in smaller amounts because you will be receiving these benefits for a longer period of time.