Should i make a Street template pack?

• yes!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • no!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
okay.. just done a custom brand named "street" funily enough :p migh do 2 or 3 more custom brands too.. i intend to put in about 6 or 7 main brands too.. but to add all the kit brands would actually take forever lol

---------- Post added at 01:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

i could also do a LS variant too.. but er. one step at a time eh? hehe

Jose sent me her kit she made and due to the collar area was all layered together, it was decided to remove the current collar and replace it. So i did :p I also changed the inside the collar and err.. aded one street brand logo and a clima-street badge! (spoof of clima-cool) or what ever it is called :p

Jose sent me her kit she made and due to the collar area was all layered together, it was decided to remove the current collar and replace it. So i did :p I also changed the inside the collar and err.. aded one street brand logo and a clima-street badge! (spoof of clima-cool) or what ever it is called :p

Jose? Female? Sorry if it sounds sexist but never though girls liked football manager

you'd be suprised at what some girls like mate ;) :p

Jose? Female? Sorry if it sounds sexist but never though girls liked football manager

yer,,, but im like majority of you guys as in i like girls... lol
so im really a guy in a girls body xD

but i wouldnt want to be guy tho :D

altho jose is abit sneaky cause it does sound male... but its what my footy team nicknamed me as its easier to shout on the pitch compared to my real name :)

yer,,, but im like majority of you guys as in i like girls... lol
so im really a guy in a girls body xD

but i wouldnt want to be guy tho :D

altho jose is abit sneaky cause it does sound male... but its what my footy team nicknamed me as its easier to shout on the pitch compared to my real name :)

which is?

josephenewellawollabingbangoppssshowsyafathercalifragilisticexpialidocius...22

true story

one of the many additions to the pack. Although i might change the collar on the shirt and add some funky designs for the background

just an update, i have about 40 kits done and dusted in the template pack, i will now be working on textures for the shirts and brands etc.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:07 PM ----------

i've updated the first post with some goodies :)

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:59 PM ----------

any suggestions or comments are welcome, naturally.

I am currently waiting for a mod to change the thread name as i have actually started the template pack and wish to make this the discusion thread instead of a poll thread.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 07:20 PM ----------

thread title has been chagned and i have added a fair few kitsto the first post :)

quite close to finishing version one of the pack just a few more things to do now :)