Should i make a Street template pack?

• yes!

Votes: 28 84.8%
  • no!

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just noticed these today. Nice work, some more unique designs for a change, pretty sure no-one has these in-game:p.

Just noticed these today. Nice work, some more unique designs for a change, pretty sure no-one has these in-game:p.

normal kits don't really do it for me.. lack of creativity.. sure normal kits serve the proffessional atmosphere of the game.. but meh, they could make thei kits interesting atleast.. :)

been in talks with a local sunday league team in my area.. might be extra busy soon. =D

anyway, i just made this kit below, might add to it, might tweak it..depends how i feel later on :)

43.png

normal kits don't really do it for me.. lack of creativity.. sure normal kits serve the proffessional atmosphere of the game.. but meh, they could make thei kits interesting atleast.. :)

been in talks with a local sunday league team in my area.. might be extra busy soon. =D

anyway, i just made this kit below, might add to it, might tweak it..depends how i feel later on :)

43.png

that one is quite amusing :)
some of my attempts that iota might tweak and use :) some only include 1 texture/design and the collars are for display purposes as i know they are crapage xD

streetkit.png
streetki2t.png
streetkit3.png
streetkit4.png
streetkit5.png
streetkit6.png
streetkit7.png

oO)
that one is quite amusing :)
some of my attempts that iota might tweak and use :) some only include 1 texture/design and the collars are for display purposes as i know they are crapage xD

streetkit.png
streetki2t.png
streetkit3.png
streetkit4.png
streetkit5.png
streetkit6.png
streetkit7.png
They're lush mate! And Iota great kits, will you be released some .psd templates soon, because I will sure use them :D!

i'm making a template pack, hence this thread :p. I have 43-44 kits each with different designs obviously. Quite unsure how many more kits to make for this pack, but i might just leave it at the current number and then make a second "expansion" type pack at a later date.

I just need to do some custom kit makers (like nike etc) then i can get the hwole thing uploaded.. not sure when they will be uploaded though.

this next kit isn't finished.. but i have been working on it for a fair few hours thus far.. still alot to do but i thought i would update before i stop for the night.

i felt like i had to continue.. must be a form of OCD heh

Great work and idea mate, looking good,keep it up :)

i intend to, just need to do some stuff for this template pack and then i can release version one..wooooo.. then i think i will have a week off from kit making and then work on a second pack.. sort of =( and =D at the same time heh

yeah mate you deserve time off after working on a great pack ;)

These are looking really, really good.

A few of them need a bit of erasing around the sides to tidy them up, however.

no doubt.. some of the stuff jose sent me was entirely cleaned up :p and some of my stuff too.. but this isn't quite the finished product.. going to go through each kit and make sure they are all A-Ok before i release the pack :)

EDIT - Most of the ones I'm refering to are infact jose22's, my bad!

completely forgot about a kit i wanted to do.. it's gonna be based off of the TV channel Dave..ah, i love that channel lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:01 PM ----------

just wondering.. which file host should i upload the template pack too? i see some places take down the pack due to over exceeding bandwidth and stuff..so i am just curious as to which one is the most friendly :)

It looks like Banksy has designed these shirts. Good job !

completely forgot about a kit i wanted to do.. it's gonna be based off of the TV channel Dave..ah, i love that channel lol

---------- Post added at 04:00 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:01 PM ----------

just wondering.. which file host should i upload the template pack too? i see some places take down the pack due to over exceeding bandwidth and stuff..so i am just curious as to which one is the most friendly :)
Use www.mediafire.com mate, you don't even need an account to upload!

mediafire, filefront, just google and maybe put it up on multiple sights :)

uploaded the template pack.. i will be starting up a new thread soon with the download link in :)

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

The template pack has been posted: Click here

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:39 PM ----------

so, for those who have downloaded the pack, what do you think?

i have been thinking about making a competition and the winners will have their shirt brands put into the pack :) (custom brands etc) slightly different from kit making and could introduce something different to all the kit making stuff for a change :)

i dont quite understand what you mean.... buutttt i like a good ol competition xD