Free Beer

im 14 ill sign up to yours if you sign up to mine and dont tell my dad thanks :D

Go-on then i sign up

Stupid thing, i got to verify through Face book, dont have it, and mobile at home. Why doesnt it allow Verification through email accounts. ffs

Last edited:
You can only sign up to one persons (according to Redders) and ive signed up to Redders

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

im 14 ill sign up to yours if you sign up to mine and dont tell my dad thanks :D

You get sent a voucher btw so you'd need someone to redeem it at Morrisons for you :)

You can only sign up to one persons (according to Redders) and ive signed up to Redders

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

You get sent a voucher btw so you'd need someone to redeem it at Morrisons for you :)

ahh the benefits of having an alkie of a brother :D

this is so long i have to wait two more weeks and then i can get beer for free legally

I have joined for you Gregor. I do not have my mobile though for my free pack. Could somebody give me their mobile number and then send me the code? I would really appreciate it.

Ty all, I need one more signup then ill put someone else referral code in the opening post

Signed up to Redders' group. He heckled me on IRC. :(

I have joined for you Gregor. I do not have my mobile though for my free pack. Could somebody give me their mobile number and then send me the code? I would really appreciate it.

may god send you the code

may god send you the code

Okay, this is not on topic but neither are you. Can you STOP making jokes about my religion on various threads and on my page. I am Christian, yes but so are lots of people, can you please just stop making God jokes as it is annoying and immature. This is a Christian country but you act like you have never come across one before. Jeez, grow up.

Okay, this is not on topic but neither are you. Can you STOP making jokes about my religion on various threads and on my page. I am Christian, yes but so are lots of people, can you please just stop making God jokes as it is annoying and immature. This is a Christian country but you act like you have never come across one before. Jeez, grow up.

What's the point of you being on here if everytime someone posts something you don't agree with you go on a long rant, its really annoying !

Back on topic ladies

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

Got my voucher, ty guys

There's a voucher for a free Home Draught pack on its way to you. Enjoy!

If someone wants me to put their link in the original post PM me with your link and ill edit