Freezing when clicking 'Continue' on specific date

ukcreation

Reaction score
I have been playing a game successfully for several seasons, but for some reason when I click to continue past 6th December 2014, 23:45, the game freezes.

The usual progress bar appears, along with hints and tips, etc. but the progress bar stops just before hitting 100% and nothing happens.

I have left it for hours in the hope that it was just slow, but to no avail. I have had to ctrl+alt+del out of the game to quit. I have retried lots of times, and have also tried again with my auto-saves too, but always on 6th December 2014 at 23:45 the game freezes. I have tried defragging/verifying the integrity of the cache via Steam but still no success.

There is no error message, so I'm not sure it's the usual crash dump problem.

Has anyone experienced this problem? Does anyone have a suggestion to solve it?

Many thanks in advance, Tim

i have the same problem .....dnt kno wat to do..... but my one shows a message.... a serious problem was encountered and fm11 will close...and it says something about crash dumps...

have you tried to holiday for one day till it goes past that time? sometimes that works

i have that problem aswel and it is at the same time as yours, has really p****d me off as it's 2 days before the champions league final. holidaying it dosen't work either