Frei's Everton Story - Doing the Impossible

xfreix

Reaction score
everton.jpg

David Moyes Out, Simon Loh In
Everyone is in utter shocked to find that the board room had fired David Moyes. Signing unknown Manager name Simon Loh.
Simon claimed that signing him as a manager for Everton would be the best signing of the season! "Im aiming for 1st in 1st. 1st position in 1st season that is." I will have a good look at the available players for us, players who can win the league for us.

Firing Squad
Being well known for his brutality, Loh had already fired 17staffs on the first day. "There will be more to come and I guarantee everyone that the coming staffs will be top notch and of cos will be beneficial to the club in the long run."

Probably the biggest challenge that I going to have right now.
Do hope i can achieve it though :p
Probably an update tomorrow as I really got to look at the players available that can help to win the league. Yeah another ambicious challenge for me ^^)

Good luck pal I will be a definite follower. Is there any chance you can reply on my thread?

Good Luck I have a feeling you will do it.

goodluck man followed your liverpool and birmingham stories so totally following you are an inspiration,..... wish i had ur talent with stories:D

Woo, Frei is back in business (H)

Good luck with this mate, glad your back :wub:

Frei :)

Good luck my friend (H)

good luck mate loved your other storys so will defo be following

Thanks for the all the support and love :wub:! Definitely gonna be more active this time ;)
Would be glad if you guys have any cheap old farts to recommend =P
Only got Vaart in mind at the moment.

Ambicious Loh Aiming to Win the League
WIN.jpg

good luck mate. looks like a good challenge
maybe try getting milevskyi for around 7.5mill?
also jovetic using instalments

Holy ****, win the league? Wow, that will be hard.

Good luck mate, you might need it this some time.

At first glance I thought it said Friel's Everton story XD
Good luck mate, not a lot of money so should be interesting

At first glance I thought it said Friel's Everton story XD
Lol same, he's IP Banned now just to let you all now.

Sorry for going off topic Frei, monthly installments would be a good idea for you to use.

Heh yeah win the league LOL! Anyway, i need proven players and cheap of cos. Afterall im challenging myself to win the league in first season.

Thanks for the luck guess i really need it. Vaart will do me a good job, looking for a backup striker and probably some godlike winger CHEAP >.<

Yeah will definitely be using monthly installments. Thanks Max =D

Wonder if i should sell Fellaini a not.. hmmm

Last edited:
Got a tip. Get Riquelme and retrain him as a right winger, he looks to have the ideal attributes to play there and if that fails you have a great AMC. :D

Good luck mate and how long is Friel banned for (sorry for going off-topic)?

Thanks Dan, will have a look at him to see whether he is available at cheap price a not haha.

Hes on loan at AC Milan =/ My challenge is only 1st Season challenge. If i fail means this story fails =x

Hes on loan at AC Milan =/ My challenge is only 1st Season challenge. If i fail means this story fails =x
Oh so you are gonna quit the game after the 1st season? I don't know who to buy now. Angel Di Maria on monthly installments (A bit to much for E*****n)?

Hmmm not sure about that, but currently my goal is to win the league in the 1st season (6)

Loh's looking at possibilities

Rumor said that Loh is currently looking at signing Gago on loan. It appears that Loh is also interested in Sporting CP duo Veloso and Vukcevic.

---------- Post added at 12:41 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 06:43 AM ----------

Game Status
gamestatus.jpg

New Faces Don Everton's Jersey
Gago
Fernando-Gago.jpg

Vukcevic
vukcevictehbest.jpg

Cardozo
Oscar-Cardozo.jpg

Marco Cassetti
marco_cassetti.jpg

Ashley Young

ashley_young_450x300.jpg

Particularly please to be able to sign them! Was abit sad that Gourcuff, Veloso and Zarate were not interested in joining Everton though. With Phil Jagielka, Arteta, Yakubu injured for months. They should provide the cover that Everton need. Having 3 key players injured for long term is not beneficial for us at all. They are proven players that can help Everton to win the league. I believe we can do it (H)

Transfer In and Out

transfer.jpg

Tactics

tactics-1.jpg

Upcoming.. Aug update.. Pretty good for me. 4wins 1 draw :$

Last edited: