Fresh look to your skin

sparks199

Reaction score
the default skin .fresh look its clean and very easy on the eye

iv change a few things to the default skin.
like iv taken away the lines , new buttons, new colors, plus iv added numbers to the tactic bars aswell
a change in players proile page and much more

have a look .. let me no what you think
theres arrows to show you whats been changed to the default skin

View attachment 4530

View attachment 4531

View attachment 4532

View attachment 4533

View attachment 4534

View attachment 4535

View attachment 4536

View attachment 4537

View attachment 4538

View attachment 4539

View attachment 4540

ok the skin is here its just called fm2008 skin ...but its for fm2009

just extract to: C:\Users\yourname\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins

and reload the skin fm2008 . its for fm2009
View attachment 4541

hey are there any other skins,that have numbers instead of the bars,on the players attributes? i dont like the bars,gotta get numbers looks a lot better.nice skin,just not my colour :)

this looks quite goo, i'll download and then i'll say whether i prefer it to the ordinary default skin, which i still use

having looked at this skin, i've decided that its not for me. i'm not a fan of the yellow writing to show you what tab your on, especially with green next to it. i also don't like the squad screen where you have taken away the lines, it just confuses my simple brain

but, even though i don't like it i think that you have done a good job and i think that others will like it

is there a darker background version of this skin? it's great but the white is not very friendly on the eyes lol. =/ maybe it's just my eyes lol.

Last edited:
yeah looks good
can you have more then one skin if so
can someone tell me how?

Finally remembered this, tested, it works and gives something I've been missing in all the other skins.

Thank you.

hi
i wana get this skin to work on my game but i dont kno how to. i have saved it in the right folder but then wen i go on the prefences and untick the cahce skin n tick the other one it doesnt appear in the game...please help!! is it coz its an rar file becoz i and extract it tooo:S lease help

is there a darker background version of this skin? it's great but the white is not very friendly on the eyes lol. =/ maybe it's just my eyes lol.
Try the midas touch skin,its similar to the default but a dark cream and gold colour.