Resource icon

Friend of The Fiend v3 20.3 3/3/20 v3

This still working very well for me, and as is the tactic I am currently using since the update.

1582225507214.png

I played my C team against Utd who actually won Champ league previous season as didn't mind out of Caraboa so can concentrate on League and Europa so that result was expected! It's working great but maybe not as tight defensively, which is something I may look at, same with the fiend, depending on feedback :)

Is Opposition Instructions like other tactics, 4231 Spirit etc.?

Yeah I should have put something will update the OP, think i'm going to release the next version later anyways as have made a couple of changes

Yeah I should have put something will update the OP, think i'm going to release the next version later anyways as have made a couple of changes
looking forward to that(y)

Love the tactic but the only question is do you have it as attack for home and away or do you change the mentality?

Love the tactic but the only question is do you have it as attack for home and away or do you change the mentality?

I just leave it on Attack always never change it, I know the tactical advice says goes back to balanced/defensive etc, but i don't see the point! If i need a goal just switch to the fiend but you need a versatile squad mainly a mez who you can also play support striker

should the AML be right footed, and the AMR left footed?
and should the assistant manager do the OI ?

thank you mate, for some lovely tactics(y)

should the AML be right footed, and the AMR left footed?
and should the assistant manager do the OI ?

thank you mate, for some lovely tactics(y)

Yes, to all! And no probs mate, just glad to help

Useing the v8 with dortmund is that the latest tactic and best one?

20200222084912_1.jpg

Just started using this tactic. Results have been really impressive so far!

So uh this tactic is absolutely phenomenal, using it in my 2nd main save and after 2 annoying defeats with the fiend V8, I switched to this and have won 16 out of 17 games. Only defeat was a 3-2 loss cause I played the reserves after winning 8-0 the first leg.

I won 5-1 then I lost 3-0 I won 2-0 then I lost 3-1 ... why