From where do I loan players? (managing in BSN)

Quantico

Reaction score
Ok, heres the thing. I reeeaallly need to loan some players to my club because im second, 2 points behind and I need some great players to finish this season. (talking about BSN). Im managing Nuneaton.

I cant find ANY player who want to join my club (i dont have parent club, noone wants to be my parent club :S). I tried signing from premiership - doesnt wanna come. npower championship - doesnt wanna come. npower league 1 - guy from huddersfield DOESNT WANNA COME. now im trying npower league 2, but 4 times they rejected my request and they want some salaries to be payed :mad: **** :mad:

any suggestions?

edit:

there. Tried to see if my ASSisstant can find ANY players available for loan from npower league 2 leading club (actually, 3rd in the league table):

pokitfa3395b241c4665f95f2f71a5b59cb74.png

daaaaaaaamn

Last edited:
Frankly no one will want to join on loan unless you have a parent club, especially from the Prem.

Relly on decent free transfers, there are plenty of threads around regarding free bees.

Frankly no one will want to join on loan unless you have a parent club, especially from the Prem.

Relly on decent free transfers, there are plenty of threads around regarding free bees.

We'll get through this season hopefully..

Anyway, can you upload your tactic? I saw your story and I reeeeeally want to try out your tactic XD

Thing is, I'm using the same formation, but different roles and duties, and different team instruction so I'm looking forward to using yours.. hopefully.. :D