Vampirus

Reaction score
I currently got Alberto Paloschi that in my DB ended up very good
The problem is that his Creativity and Flair are very low, Will he be able to play as Poacher with ease?

How important is Flair for Fast Strikers? I never got to the end of that question.
Michael Owen has low flair/creativity also Rud had low flair/creativity but still they are good strikers.

I guess Flair only adds a plus to being unexpected as a striker?

Basically, yeah. Flair isn't essential for a poacher, good speed and lethal finishing is.

An other random fact i discovered is that most good Italian strikers are low on flair for some odd reason.
Thank you GodCubed, I was just wondering :)

Poachers
Important Attributes:
Pace
Acceleration
First Touch
Off the Ball
Finishing
Composure
Flair
Dribbling
Decisions
Anticipation
Examples: Michael Owen, Ruud van Nistelrooy
LGFire

Flair is more essential than Creativity, but not imperitive for a Poacher...

You dont want your Poacher to be too Creative as you want him to just stick the ball into the back of the net! Flair can help when its 1v1 and you want him to get past his man and stick it in, but as you can see on the tactic screen when you select the player that is Poacher, the highlighted stats are not Creativity and Flair

low teamwork with high bravery help as he wont ever hold the ball, just straight ahead. also i believe first touch to be the single most important technical skill, hate to see my players misscontrol a perfect pass

low teamwork with high bravery help as he wont ever hold the ball, just straight ahead. also i believe first touch to be the single most important technical skill, hate to see my players misscontrol a perfect pass

I am sure the guy has either got his answer, or forgotten about it.. considering you're.. 10 months too late.