Funny football forum thread (Read Everything)

Guys an idiot he chat **** about Millwall then calms down and says sorry but everyone chats **** to him after to much to read only got to page 3

Re: Neil Harris

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:42 am
sorry i didnt mean to wind you guys up it was just a joke and can we start again pretend this never happened as i am slightly interested in millwall but mainly west h*m but still like to see how millwall are doing and whats going on at millwall which is why i made this account

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:46 am
yeah i am ******** myself as i didnt think you would be like this im soo sorry and noo not saying that about trevor brooking. Also i can get a season ticket with millwall next season with my dad and brother but i dont know

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:50 am
im really sorry didnt think you would get so angry so can we please start again and pretend this never happened?

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:00 pm
no i dont really know about trevor brooking much tbh i dont really know much about west h*m. I have only been following football this season and just thought i would follow west h*m but i will hopefully be getting a season ticket at millwall with my dad and brother
icon_smile.gif
cant wait

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm
yeah i was bored and was just winding my brother and dad up it was just a joke im so sorry please dont order anything to my house or anything im so sorry it was just a joke

by paulion on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:06 pm
Your ******* dead Josh about what you said about Harris, don't ******* worry mate, we will find you.

Oh and by the way, please don't ever join the army, imagine if he was captured and interrogated, he'd have told them everything before he even got thrown in the van.
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:57 pm
i am soo sorry mate i really am please dont hurt my dad please im crying so much please

by jpaton123 on Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:58 pm
i will go get my dad for you now if you want please talk to him im so sorry do you want to speak to my dad?

Last edited:
That is f*****g funny. Especially when he posts a picture of his mum.

No it's tight why you going to do that to a thireteen year old boy? He was scared to deathand they chat **** to him making him post his mums pic on the site so they can wank over it. The guys an diot what if they find his mum on the streets now?

i think that "kid" was taken the **** out of them

That went through my head, you just can't tell though. Wacker Youth managed to sound pretty convinving as well but i'm guessing it's a big wind up from both sides.

He posted a picture of his mum? What a fecking idiot.

Last edited:
He posted a picture of his mum? What a ******* idiot.

Yeah he got shook and did what they told him to do. It's a load of **** about they had his address you dont use your address when signing up for a forum and they cant re-trace his address can they?

No it's tight why you going to do that to a thireteen year old boy? He was scared to deathand they chat **** to him making him post his mums pic on the site so they can wank over it. The guys an diot what if they find his mum on the streets now?

Lol, Sismael you remind me of the boy :)

Its soo funny cause he is ******** himself and keep changing who he supports and to top it all off he posts a photo of his mum 8) What a mug, moral of the story don't get mouthy to Millwall fans !

---------- Post added at 03:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:13 AM ----------

Haha Sismael is the boy !

Just read it.

The dude that sent the Picture of like, really bad Sword cuts on his back scared me, let alone the Kid.

Last edited:
What a **** XD

I was looking forward to the burning (6)

Nah, if that would of happened, that would be seriously messed up :S

At the start it was kinda funny, then the threats from Wacker Youth came in :|

He did slightly deserve the abuse, (Not the death threats to his dad)

He took the **** out of people with cancer for some kind of wind up.

By the way, they have some amazing smilies.