Funny/Random things in FM2011

Redrup

One Nerdy Gamer
Reaction score
For all those moments that leave you laughing, shocked or bewildered or whether you just want to share something with the FM-Base community but isn't worth its own thread, post it in here (Preferably with screenshot(s))

This is an FM2011 edition of this thread: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f71/funny-random-things-in-fm-t29343.html

So don't post in this thread when providing experiences that came from FM2010 (Or any earlier versions).

Don't have screenshots sadly (due to being in a rush to reach the end of the demo at the time) but around early December, while I was Real Madrid manager, I noticed that David Villa was transfer listed by request at Barcelona, despite being their best player with 18 goals in 17 games.

Found it very odd.

ok, look at the sub's bench on the left hand side of the screen!

there's some serious bumming happening there :p

ok, look at the sub's bench on the left hand side of the screen!

there's some serious bumming happening there :p

Seriously, only you would have noticed that.

You disgust me.

Some from my latest friendly versus Mersaille as Huddersfield

In the first one you can clearly see that both teams are wearing blue jerseys. I'm pretty sure you have to wear different color jerseys, not just different shades of the same color.

The second one is the result from the match. Needless to say I was pretty pleased.

Went to see what his stats were and was expecting to see him with his afro style hair instead was met by him wearing what looks like a napkin on his head!!

View attachment 110878

Having a bad hair day much :p

vwB8G.png

Impressive first and middle name.