Football manager 2013 £19.99 with free delivery

Nice, but I'd prefer to play 2 weeks before for a bigger price. I don't mind giving a little extra if need be :)

I agree Mike,but i guess i will have to hold on for a couple of weeks,Mike the version you can get 2 weeks before is it the full game?

I agree Mike,but i guess i will have to hold on for a couple of weeks,Mike the version you can get 2 weeks before is it the full game?

Pretty sure it is, you just can't play network games.

Do you still get the game 2 weeks early if you order from their website?

Thanks for sharing, just preordered my copy.Much cheaper than any other retailer out there dont mind waiting.

i think they do deliver outside of the uk,I think they send the game so you have it on the relsease date,so if you can wait,the price is great.

Do you still get the game 2 weeks early if you order from their website?

no you don't, it states the following:-

Please Note - The purchase of this game does not include the early access BETA code for Football Manager 13. Your order will be processed 3-4 days before the release date so that you receive the game before the official release date.

Maby as i have posted the link, and a couple of thousand people have had a look.
Some have gone on to buy the game from this site....... who nows i mite get it for free (just a thought) maby a wish lol
Like all these people do posting things on twitter.
I do it to honestly help people find the cheapest price,these celebs are only out for themselves.(rant over)

Nice find! I don't mind the wait, I can just play PES to pass the time.

just got sent beta code,when it says on website it is not included.....