Reaction score
Just about to start the 2014-15 season with Exeter, which will be my third in the Premier League, but I am struggling to attract good quality players, despite having finished 16th and then 12th in my last 2 seasons. I had signed a young keeper, Nuno Gomes, the previous season, at the age of 18, who was set to be a leading Premiership keeper, but he was just bought from me for 10 mil, a deal that was agreed by my chairman without my consent. So, looking for a replacement if anyone may be able to help.
Thanks guys

Have a look at the relegated team's keepers. May find a decent one on the cheap until you can find a gem from elsewhere

Look for a older goalkeeper. Neil Alexander from Rangers in always a good buy

Look for a older goalkeeper. Neil Alexander from Rangers in always a good buy

Should have mentioned, my current first choice is Joe Lewis, with Wojciech Szczesny as back-up, so it really is a wonderkid style player I'm looking for, someone I can develop over the next 5-6 years into a top class stopper.

um well most of the "real" players left will all be older than 20 by now, except for the few I have suggested :) your best bet for that then is to scout for regens bud....

In that case, what would you say are the most important attributes to look for in a young keeper?

Laurenţiu Brănescu - Juventus

Determination & natural fitness are both important attributes for young players... the higher they are, the better they train and will develop.

the most important attributes: (in order)

1) reflexes
2) positioning
3) communication
4) command of area
5) aerial ability
6) jumping
7) one v one
8) handling
9) anticipation
10) kicking/throwing

Sinan Bolat should be 26, but if you're looking for much younger guys, regens would be your best bet

Since WWE has recently stopped using several stars, and have brought in several new ones, and only use others to job,