Screenshot?

Not seen him but you could get better options like Moussa Sissoko , Yann M'Vila , Steven Defour and many more.

i was going to make a thread on him actually. But yeah he is a decent back up , great tackling and not a bad ball winning mid but very inconsistent. Not bad for 5mil .

EDIT : Didnt know there was already a thread about him :p

Yes, Mudingayi is a great anchorman. He has all the stats required to play there. You can get him for cheap as well, around 5 million or so. If you dont want to-

Mate Simao - Panathanaikos
Adam Vass - Brescia
Ognjen Vukojevic - Dynamo Kyiv
Gary Medel - Sevilla
Anthony Annan - Schalke
Necip Usyal - Besiktas
Taras Stepanenko - Shakhtar
Demy De Zeeuw - Ajax
Rio Mavuba - Lille
Etienne Capoue - Tolouse
Luiz Gustavo - Bayern
Giullio Migliaccio - Palermo
Sami Khedira - Real Madrid (usually gets transfer listed)​

one hellava anchorman. Worth buying, tho he is kinda old

Beast of an anchorman. You can probably get 3-4 good seasons out of him.

bought him for back up to song on my asenal game he does the job you want him to do and had to drop song becouse Mudingayi was playing better. worth buying

I had problems with him picking up way too many cards, something like 13 yellows and 3 reds in a season so it was hard to keep him in the lineup cause I was always risking going down to 10 men. He was still a could player as my holding mid though, popped in the occasional goal.

I had problems with him picking up way too many cards, something like 13 yellows and 3 reds in a season so it was hard to keep him in the lineup cause I was always risking going down to 10 men. He was still a could player as my holding mid though, popped in the occasional goal.
Could be down to his poor decision making, imagine making the stupid challenges here and there.

Nonetheless still a good player.

I have only recently started buying him because on my Napoli game at the end of the season i was looking at the stats and he had made the most successful Tackles in the league and he was in the top 5 Passing accuracy he is a quality player i usually sign him for about 6mil

I play him as a Ball Winning Midfielder

Class!!!!

Last edited: