Game Star Rating (Speed&Performance)

Cam!

Reaction score
I was just wondering what everyones game performance rating is. You know at the start of the game it gives you a star rating out of 5 for game speed and performance depending on you computer specs and the amount of leagues you load.

Pretty much everytime for me its half a star for both of them because my pc isn't amazing and I always have a large db. I guess thats why my game is so slow lol.

Once i have loaded the league that i always load, they are both half a star. But the game still runs fast.

2.5 for Performance
4 for Speed :)

Once i have loaded the league that i always load, they are both half a star. But the game still runs fast.

Yeah I have the same ratimgs as you and I said mine was slow but not incredibly slow and its very bearable its just not fast :p

I load about 20 leagues, large DB and normally have 1 star for performance, half for speed. Still goes very quick though :S

With 5 leagues loaded 4 star. Any less 4.5-5.

How fast is the game then with star ratings over 4 then?

Half a star for each but runs fine.

Although when I have my monthly Windows updates on my laptop it goes up to 2.5 for each for about 3 weeks.

Performance is 1 star and Speed is 1/2 a star, but it still runs fine I think.

Before installing the 10.3 patch, it was 4/4 with 5 leagues. Now it's down to 0,5/0,5...

but ingame, I don't see a difference.