Status
Not open for further replies.

mickiac

Reaction score
Right, I got Football Manager 2012 today (thanks to my legendary postie) and I tried to install the game and it said it can't be installed as it is not been released yet. Is there any loophole into installing it cos I'm sure I could install it last year when I got it early?

Last year disc versions could be played early. This year disc versions must be activated and verified via steam. Steam won't allow you to do that until midnight tonight.

I'm so gutted as well!:( I'm going to a party tonight(why on a thursday I don't know) and so will be playing it drunk or in the morning:/

Right, I got Football Manager 2012 today (thanks to my legendary postie) and I tried to install the game and it said it can't be installed as it is not been released yet. Is there any loophole into installing it cos I'm sure I could install it last year when I got it early?

I feel your pain lol, got mine yesterday but still got same message as you did, so i pre installed it from steam ready to go when it's available and so i wait :)

I have got the same problem. I have bought the game today in the store, hurried home to finally play the game only to find out some idiots decided I will have to wait playing the game until midnight. Great, this is the only night I have time to play the game. Now I have the retail disc with all data here, and Steam doesn't allow me to use it. I have filed a complaint at Steam just to relief my frustation. If this year Steam-installation was to prevent piracy I tell you this: next year I will consider downloading an illegal copy because I am sick and tired of this ****-in-the-name-of-anti-piracy done to paying customers. If someone from SEGA might read this: STOP DOING BUSINESS WITH STEAM PLEASE, it will only promote more piracy. If someone from STEAM is reading this: stop this bullshit and fire the idiot who came up with this useless stupid ****!!!!

After buying the game in the store today it seemed I had to wait untill midnight untill playing this game :( BUT NOW its says I have an illegal copy and still can't play the game!!! WTF!!!!! I am so done with this ****!!!! I have spend almost 50E for this game and still can't play it!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.