Ecstasy

Reaction score
Since a few weeks ago, the game started working slower than it used to work. Sometimes the game does not respond and it blocks for a few seconds, especially before the matches. Curiously is that the game used to work good with the same settings few weeks ago, even with a custom skin installed. Now I have uninstalled that skin and working on the basic one, but the speed is the same.
What is the problem here? My PC or something messed from graphics?

are you playing a long term save?

How many leagues do you have loaded? If you progress far enough into a game, the amount of regens coming in will overpower the number of players retiring, and the number of players will increase. For example, when i start a game with 80000 players, by year 2, i have over 95000. Try a smaller DB.

Have you tried defragmenting your hard disk as fm was working slower for me until I did that. Maybe using a program like Ccleaner might help.

How many leagues do you have loaded? If you progress far enough into a game, the amount of regens coming in will overpower the number of players retiring, and the number of players will increase. For example, when i start a game with 80000 players, by year 2, i have over 95000. Try a smaller DB.
I have only England (League 2 and above) and Germany (Bundesliga). 25000 players.

Have you tried defragmenting your hard disk as fm was working slower for me until I did that. Maybe using a program like Ccleaner might help.
I have defragmented the hard a bit long time ago, might do it soon to see any improvements.

have you saved more notes?
If so delete some. it worked for me