adman278

Reaction score
ive been messing around with a united save recently to check out youth and try and make morrison keane and pogba amazing, well ive started my third season and evra is getting on a bit hes maybe got 2 or 3 seasons but i like to think to the future.
with my formation i have
De gea
Rafal vidic smalling evra
fletcher ganso
aguero/morrison playing the messi way ;)
rooney cavani hernandez

i dont use wingers any more since nani has been continually ****** of since i joined so im shipping him out to deportivo for 25 million seeing as his contract expires next season, otherwise he was one of my best players :( as was valencia but i needed to cash in after i spent all my budget signing cavani and aguero to fit a formation that didnt work, so i had to make sacrifices and as nani doesnt like me i thought the wingers should go.
so i was lacking crosses to my strikers so i made evra and rafael wing back attacks as they would have lots of room down those wings and i was wondering would bale be a good left back attacking all the way down those wings, he has the space? and if not can you reccomend any other left backs that could be wing back attacks ? :p

Both Bale and Coentrao do a wonderful job as wingbacks.

On my Spurs save I'm actually playing him in the Left Wing Back position (rather than LB with his role set as Wing Back) and he was very good there. Make sure to put him on a training schedule so that he becomes natural there, that will help too, and he does get a decent amount of crosses in. He's a lot less effective than when we actually plays AML though, scores a lot less goals. Still worth doing though as he's certainly not bad!

im thinking about him now, problem is hes developed pretty well under the ai and they want 42 million, which i could do because i sold a few players over installments and when i buy over installments i will only pay the amount ive sold in installments if you get me :p but im also looking at coentrao :p whos half the price but bales better.