matthew1702

Reaction score
im now struggling in league two after two succesful seasons one of which i won the blue square premier league then in my first season in league two i came fourth nd got beat in the play offs now in my third season im not performing like i have in my last two seasons and this always seems to happen does anyone have any tips for me nd how i can get my form back

If confidence/morale is low, schedule a friendly when you have a gap against a team you can thrash (your u18's). This is particularly good if your strikers are experiencing a goal drought. A win against anyone is a great onfidence builder. Keep morale up, don't be too critical, avoid the temptation to fine and warn anyone.

cool ive just beeten tranmere anyway so hopefully that will do it

---------- Post added at 03:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

i only won two nil against durham but my morale is great hopefully it will make a difference

---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

ive just won manager of the month and i have gone up 8 places since i posted

Get some loan signings,

try Jo Kuffour, was at Bristol Rovers not sure if he still is in your save :p

did you play him on the wing or upfront

---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

hes emmence

Both. If I was short of a winger I played him there and if I was short of a striker I played him upfront :D