Reaction score
Please could anyone help me with regards how to set up my strattergery with regards attackin corners as i get absolutly loads during matches and i have been tweaking my set up to get the most out from my corners though i get nothing out of them.

Some times i feel that if i were to score more from my corners they would help me win more of a percentage of my game...

If anyone could show screen shots of how you set them up for either a 4-5-1 formation or 2-3-2-1-2 formation i would really be greatfull thanks

Gaz

set your best headers, ie two centre backs to challenge keeper, then nput your crosses to 6 yard box works for me

Thats all you need to do, how man goals a season you score from doing that then

If you have a target man upfront, which I presume you do? You should stick him on the keeper, front post one center back, and another at far post, if you have a player which is good at long shots, then stick him on the edge of box, if you want to shake things up a bit, stick 2 or 3 players in the box, and one by the taker, and switch the crosses from 6 yard box to penalty area, or to front post, or near, or short each game. I do this to surprise teams, because, at the end of the day, being tactically aware and aware of the weaknesses in teams is something you need to know to win literally every game with just a decent side. Hope I helped.