rfcboy

Reaction score
Name: Gerard Deulofeu
Club: Barcelona
D.O.B: 13.3.1994
Nationality: Spanish
Position: AMR - Natural MR/ML/AML - Competent

Strengths: Flair, Pace, Off the ball, Dribbling, Agility, Technique,Weaknesses: Teamwork, Workrate, Agression, Tackling, Positioning, Poor mental stats but they should improve with age.
Description: Winger
Personality: Fairly Professional
Media Comparison: Could be the new Santi CarzolaTeam-mate Comparison: Similar type of player to Pedro

Suggested Roles: AMR-Advanced Playmaker, Attack/AMR - Winger Attack

Another off the line of La Masia, Barcelona's world class youth academy to those that don't know it, Deulofeu has already sat on the bench at Barca. He is tipped to be the next big thing to come out of the academy, and have a great future in the game.

Note: If this has to be moved to the Wonderkids section then please move it as I never seen that section until after posting

Last edited:
He has a lot of potential and he got everything a proper winger must have but there is not a proper club that will take him on loan and if you do not get this player for your club in 1,2 or 3 season he won't be better than now

he was a guy that I always signed in FM11, turns into a FANTASTIC winger in 4 years. Loaned him out for the first 2, then cup played for a year, then first team regular. Really good stats, I wish I had a screen cap.

Im really looking forward to using him in fm12.