tHOMIEs

Reaction score
Anyone knows anything about the german team only calls up players playing abroad?

Yes i did remove fake.inc.

---------- Post added at 05:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

????

Last edited:
i tried doing this but i cant find the data files anywhere so i cant even get to delete the files that need deleting.
anyone know why this is??

i tried doing this but i cant find the data files anywhere so i cant even get to delete the files that need deleting.
anyone know why this is??

Sorry, that's all I know. It worked for me. Have you followed the instructions on the link?

yeah i have i found a db file which i guess stans for database but no data file or anything to do with fake inc. thing :(

They should be located where the above mentioned thread states they are... Otherwise, do a computer wide search for these files:
fake.lnc
lic_dan_swe_fra.lnc
nleague.lnc

And delete all instances of those files.

yeah looked all over mate just cant seem to find them no worries though il find a way

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:41 AM ----------

sorry to bump this up again but still havin a bit of trouble when i tried again does anyone know anything about this??

cheers :)

i am 8 years into a save and because of the 11.3 patch i have lost my germanay national team.. i deleted the newest fake.inc files.. does this mean i will have to start a new game to get it back

no idea i cant even find them to delete them. couldnt you just delete them again though or would that not work??

mate it will be in

C:/Program Files/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2011/data/updates

in there will be folders like update-1110 etc inside there the db folder. where the fake.inc is loacted.

hope this helps

How comes if I don't delete it mid game I cannot get the German team back, because I'm on a time machine game and I have a few German youngsters i'd like to get a call up!