You can Be a proper chairmen then, you can watch the games, use fmrte to put more money in, and if you sack a manager, you can start from the exact spot the other manager is.

ahh very true i think that will make it better ok then i will give the winner a choise if they would like it to be a net game or not :D

anyone else wanna join still got about 2 hours to apply :D

oh and for the people who have already joined but have not sent me your aplication forms yet can you please do so soon thanks :)

How many applications have you got?

Do we need to post screenshots?

How many applications have you got?

Do we need to post screenshots?

it will be good to post screenshots yes and so far 2 people have srnt me their application forms

---------- Post added at 11:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 AM ----------

well considering it looks like i wont be getting anymore applications im gunna have a look at the applications sent to me and i will post who i have hired as soon as possible :D

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

i have made my decision will be making a new thread with the winner inso everyone who applied make sure you look at the read :)