Championship Fixture List.

Look Jones, this is MY thread so keep on topic. It's about fixtures not about msn. :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I did Edit it!

Yeah, We play you on last game of the season. When we are celebrating Promotion. (H)

I did Edit it!

Yeah, We play you on last game of the season. When we are celebrating Promotion. (H)

Yeah but hopefully last game off the season it has nothing riding on it, for example Reading have gaine promotion before then ;) and Derby have been saved from relagation <33

Yeah but hopefully last game off the season it has nothing riding on it, for example Reading have gaine promotion before then ;) and Derby have been saved from relagation <33

Yeah yeah, **** about Game. ;)

Who do you have Boxing day? We Have Bristol. (A)

haha im tellin u leeds 3 derby 1 paynter hat trick

Grrrm I hate Leeds Fans, They think they're the best. Woah, You got Promoted, We'are all proud of you. There's a big difference between League 1 and Championship. You'll Finish Mid table, mark my words.

boro's fixtures look quite good, first game vs Ipsiwich, we should win and i am looking forward to watching the Leeds and Pompey games:D, Max i reckon Boro 4-0 Pompey :p