APB9FTM

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anybody tell me the best way to reduce my wage bill? Ive got several players that i need to get rid of who take up a huge clunk of my wage allowance.

They have a couple of years left on their contracts but every time I offer them to clubs i get no interest?

what's the best way to get rid? shall i just release them from the club and take a hit on the transfer fee? they aren't worth much, Between 1 and 10k max etc

Any hints or help from you experienced gents would be greatly appreciated

Gracias

yeah i had the same problem before when even if i made the transfer fee £1 they would still say no interest cos of wages or something else! it was really annoying so had to loan them out and see out the contract

If nobody wants them, even offering to club at 0, just click on Mutual termination or Release on a free

yeah i had the same problem before when even if i made the transfer fee £1 they would still say no interest cos of wages or something else! it was really annoying so had to loan them out and see out the contract

So you wouldnt advise just releasing from the club?? Do loans but make the wages 100%??

where is mutual termination? would i have to pay compensation?

You pay a termination fee for the loss of wage your player has. So this is not the cheap solution. It's
only a solution to clear your team and your mind to focus on the good players. But you still lose
the money. A better way is to try to make them happy by playing and than try to offer them a new
shorter contract with better conditions so you can get rid of them by the end of the year.

Also loaning them out and trying to sell them when they played good matches is an option.

It's a difficult problem every (also RL) manager has to face.

You pay a termination fee for the loss of wage your player has. So this is not the cheap solution. It's
only a solution to clear your team and your mind to focus on the good players. But you still lose
the money. A better way is to try to make them happy by playing and than try to offer them a new
shorter contract with better conditions
so you can get rid of them by the end of the year.

Also loaning them out and trying to sell them when they played good matches is an option.

It's a difficult problem every (also RL) manager has to face.

MAY GIVE THIS A GO, i may just take a hit on the termination thing though, got way too many players on big money especially for an english league 2 side