Glastonbury 2011

Dunc

Keyboard Warrior
Reaction score
So tickets go on sale on Sunday, who is registered, and who do you hope will be performing?

I am registered, and plan to go with my brother, although my parents will both be going aswell, but I don't plan on seeing much of them over the weekend. :)

I understand that to some people, the festival may seem ages away, but the realisation of it is that from Sunday, the build up to one of the biggest festivals in the UK begins. With the slow release of the line up over the next coming months, I will update the thread once acts have been confirmed, but for now, it can be used for people who are or hope to be going to the festival. :)

I am hoping to go this year. I really hope Muse play again if I do go!

not my kind of thing, but I always listen to the best bits on BBC 3 afterwards :p

Ticket prices

Tickets for Glastonbury Festival 2011 will go on sale at 9am on Sunday, October 3rd, costing £195 (+ £5 booking fee and P&P)

Registered, might go, not 100% sure though, don't like the whole toilet situation, might get a ticket and book into a local B & B so I don't have to **** in a hole.

I might go just to make a move on dunc. Good times ;)

Registered, might go, not 100% sure though, don't like the whole toilet situation, might get a ticket and book into a local B & B so I don't have to **** in a hole.

I normally just a lift in with my parents every day, and go home with them at night, although I like the idea of camping, I would rather have a nice bed to sleep in, and a hot shower every morning.

Tickets went on sale 50mins ago, I still cant get through to get mine! :( bummer, the website is so ****.

Anyone else trying / managed to get a ticket?

The most depressing thing about Glastonbury for me is the fact that last year only my sociology teacher went out of all the people in my school.. she's a right hippy.

Only down the road for me tbh, hopefully I will be driving then :D

Considering going with some mates :)

Only down the road for me tbh, hopefully I will be driving then :D

Considering going with some mates :)

Same its like, 10 min drive. Means I can have my bed every night and a hot shower! :wub:

**** me this website is taking the ****. It's nearly down as much as base.. ;)

Probably a 45 minute drive for me, 30 minutes if I dare go that fast !

Been trying to get through on the website for 2 hours now.

No chance all the tickets will go in the next few days.

I'll hopefully lose my Glastonbury virginity in 2011. As for who I'd like to see, hmmm, I think the Chili Peppers are releasing an album early next year so they'l be touring and festival hopping, though I don't think they've ever played Glastonbury.

Half the tickets had gone by 11, and I still can't get on the ******* website! :(