Goal machine needed

Dan

I'm back!!!!!
Reaction score
i need a striker who scores a lot of goals for my tottenham team on patch 9.3? couldnt get vagner love cos city got him! any recomendations? quick reply needed if possible?

Lewandowski will be and will link will with an existing striker if they tutor him
Keirrison
Marquinhos
Doyle

is it marquinhos who plays for palmeiras? are these players really goal machines? how did they do for u? thanks

Id rather have a time machine than a goal machine.:p

I'm a big fan of both Krisztian Nemeth(53 goals in first season with Celtic) and Keirrison but the one player who i've found to be an exceptional talent is Toto Tamuz. I sgned him for Celtic for £565k and he bagged 3 goals in his first two games and with a rating of 8.40 the guy is a class act. Sign any of these three or even all three and they'll get you the goals you want. I play using 3-4-3 tactics and with these three up goals are guaranteed.

Benzema scores every game for me, an i mean every single game he plays

Lewandowski will be and will link will with an existing striker if they tutor him
Keirrison
Marquinhos
Doyle

Lewandowski has scored 9 goals in 50 games for me, why do I still start him ? well his rating is noramally 6.5-7-5 never lower so hes a consistant performer never gets injured.
But I would not say he's a goal machine.
Jan Venegoor Of Hesslink has scored 11 goals in 22 games for me, hes my top scorer.

can any one tell me how to use downloaded tactics

May I suggest that you try posting the question in the tactics area of the forum rather than just randomly inserting it in someone elses post in the wrong section? You are more likely to get a response and help.

Ive had Lewandowski now for 4 seasons, never scored more than about 15 goals a season.

Laurito is a goal machine, bangs in goals every match and plays best against all the big teams.

Doyle is a great buy for around 6 million, scores plenty of goals.

Neymar is a waste of money...

Laurito didnt perform for my St Mirren game. He scored something like 10 in 150 games thats not a goal machine is it. I sold him to stockport for bought 800k proberbly my training schedule. id recommend Nicklas Bendtner always does business for me.

one of my mates loves fernando Lorente, says he has scored at least a goal every 2 games, cost him 9 million.

Laurito didnt perform for my St Mirren game. He scored something like 10 in 150 games thats not a goal machine is it. I sold him to stockport for bought 800k proberbly my training schedule. id recommend Nicklas Bendtner always does business for me.

huh? 10 goals in 150games? your player instruction or tactics must be totally wrong to his style or something because 10 goals in 150 games is shocking..

well im not gonna base my team round one player theres another 10 players on pitch

well thats the problem..you should build your team based on all your players on the pitch..not leave one player out and just hope he performs

having one player peforming bad on the pitch makes a huge difference.