FM 2010: What Do You Want To See?

To be able to design your own stadium, like in LMA manager.

Also to be able to sign your own sponsor for kits and stuff? Maybe to be able to change the colour of your away kit every other season.

Agree with this one, designing own stadium and looking for own sponsor and kit editing. I also suggest adding the manager's personal life, like marriage, personal sponsor, etc. That will make live as a manager completely, not only on the field. I know the latter would be a hard one. :)

hy guys....i kind have a complaint about fm 10,but maybe u can help me.i'm plaing in the romanian first league with a team not involved in any european cup but still i want to see the results from the champions league or euro league or ...don't know euro super cup or world cup qualifiers,basicly the important matches that they are playng in that particular day(it use to bee like that in the previous),cuz not seeing any result of champions league or euro league and getting news only about my team its like i am separate about the big football,and every time i wan't to see any results i have go to every competition and it's a bit annoyn,any ideeas?

Chatbox definately.I've only just joined but all other forums i've been on have them and it's really nice way to get to know other members and talk. Also,if the amount f posts someone has made were to show up.

EDIT= Oh sorry i searched for it,but didn't see the top.....It's been a long night :D

Last edited:
no crash dumps, i dont get that error from any other games on my pc (Fifa manager 10, Champion man 10, Crysis, Unreal Tournament 3, Bioshock 2 ) the list goes on of pc game that I play with no problems, so issue is not with my set up, something they should fix for next version of the game.