hedsmg

Reaction score
i downloaded the tactic that i wanted, so i extracted it using winrar to the desktop, then i put it in sports interactive then into football manager 2012 then tactics, it should be working, but when i go to the tactics tab it says set to formation or open tactic creator help???:S

Then I see no reason why it should not work. Try loading it up instead of your other main tactic and see what happends

Tacticscreen, Down arrow on the existing tactic, archieved tactcs and there they should be.

( you did leave the tacticscreen and re-enter after having downloaded the tactics right ?)

Last edited:
yeh i did, and its not showing? im going to delete all my files and delete the game and then re-install it

yeh i did, and its not showing? im going to delete all my files and delete the game and then re-install it

No need for that, its always, always something the person is doing wrong and not the game

Try editing the extension of the tacticfiles, erasing ".tac" and then write ".tac" again and save

Last edited:
nothing is working, the shortlists skins logos and editor data

didnt work

Then I have no idea what so ever. Is this a recent thing, did it work yesterday ?

I would get in touch with SI

Try re-installing everything: Steam, FM, everything. Use the default skin etc

You are on the latest patch, yes ( 12.2.2) ?

Last edited:
Are you sure you are installing them in the right folder? Because in my docs are 2 folders called Sports Interactive / Fotball Manager 2012 and only one of them works. The one which has hall_of_fame.dat in it is not the right one.

yeh it started yesterday, i though it would pass, pipe i got the right one because it was working then i dragged it on to the desktop and then my fm shut down, then i opened it up, everything was gone save games shortlists everything

yeh it started yesterday, i though it would pass, pipe i got the right one because it was working then i dragged it on to the desktop and then my fm shut down, then i opened it up, everything was gone save games shortlists everything

I wold post in the forum help section regarding Techniqual help, they know there stuff there, and I dont ;D

are you using Win7? if you are there are TWO Sports Interactive folders... maybe you are putting them in the wrong one ;)