Goalkeeper coach-andre amitrano

• Thread starter Thread starter Leface
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3K

Leface

Reaction score
hi.
This guy should have 4.5 stars, at least it says so in genie scout and coach calculator, yet for the last 7 seasons, he only gives me 2 in both youth and senior training, any idea why?
I played original with him in squad, then 10.1, now 10.2. Always 2 stars...

do u have him employed as a gk coach? is his prferred role a gk coach or something else, eg scout/*** man/firnees coach? does he speak the same language as your goalkeepers? do u have him doing any other training apart from gk?

do u have him employed as a gk coach? is his prferred role a gk coach or something else, eg scout/*** man/firnees coach? does he speak the same language as your goalkeepers? do u have him doing any other training apart from gk?
He is employed as gk coach, yes. I would assume his prefered role is gk coach, since rest of the grades are 5, compared to gk training-19 and his staff role bar is full for gk coach. He is french, my gks are: brazilian (but both gomes and amitrano have been in club for 7 years, so both should know english), french (16 y) and english (16y). He should have learned english by now, and yes, he is only working as gk coack.

Btw, i just appointed another gk coach, who is english. Should have 4.5 stars, yet has 2.5.... I don't get it...

no idea then mate. the coach calculator has never been wrong for me

dont suppose its anything to do with the fact that they arent training anyone? ie the goalkeeping schedule in pics 1 and 3 says zero players training.

have you created a custom goalie schedule and not moved your keepers over from the default schedule?

dont suppose its anything to do with the fact that they arent training anyone? ie the goalkeeping schedule in pics 1 and 3 says zero players training.

have you created a custom goalie schedule and not moved your keepers over from the default schedule?
hahaha, nono, it is only becaue all players are moved to pre-season schedule as of 1.7.. I move them back to ones i made on 1.8.
Also, that wouldn't make them have less stars then they should have...

Back