Goalkeeper for my Liverpool side

• Thread starter Thread starter eisik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 9K

eisik

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm going into my third season with Liverpool and i feel i need a new goalkeeper.

I have Victor Valdés wich i signed for free in the first season. Now he his 34 years old and not getting any younger. I also have Simon Mignolet but i just can't bring myself to play him as i really dislike him in real life :)

I've tried hard to sign Cortouis but to no avail. I like the look of Scuffet, Rulli and Lloris but feel they are a bit to expensive.

Are there any hidden gems that i am missing? I won the league last season so i need a pretty solid keeper.

I'm eyeing up Scuffet, but not sure based on what the scouts are saying. In terms of cost/performance I've done well with Timo Horn - recruited him at the end of first season and he's done well in the second - a vast improvement on Mignolet. He had a release clause of £3.8m from Koln. I'm not sure there are many good quality, value goalkeepers around in this year's game.

I got Oblak for 5.5mil from Atletico for Arsenal, he's been really good so far.

I'm eyeing up Scuffet, but not sure based on what the scouts are saying. In terms of cost/performance I've done well with Timo Horn - recruited him at the end of first season and he's done well in the second - a vast improvement on Mignolet. He had a release clause of £3.8m from Koln. I'm not sure there are many good quality, value goalkeepers around in this year's game.

de Gea, Courtois, Jan Oblak - among the best youngish GK ingame. As for expense, if you can afford it, splurge. If you get a solid GK, he will be set for years to come, so you generally won't be replacing him soonish, so the cost outlay will work out over the long term.

Khune. Cheap. Good for a few seasons. Top player. Osman, Koval, Leno are also cheaper options then the top like rulli. Just got scuffet myself and i like him. But he didnt come cheap in 2018.

At the first year you can buy Sirigu for 4.5mil €.
Buy you are at the third year.. so in my opinion you can search some good regen and rotate him with Valdes or Mignolet!

tim krul from Newcastle solid goalkeeper and has a good 6-7 years left in him

Jan Oblak was a beast for me at west brom got him in 2nd/3rd season cant remember, wasnt that expensive around 10M

Butland has been an effective brick wall for me, and homegrown too which helps. Failing him, both Leno and Horn are good shouts.

Jan Oblak, Jeronimo Rulli, Bernd Leno, Timo Horn.

Anyone tried Declan Rudd in the prem? I see his stats look good but wonder if there is something wrong with him.

Szczesny, Timo Horn or try Kevin Trapp. Bought Trapp on a free after 2nd season.

Ochoa got a cheap release clause

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Back