WillBirley

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I manage Crawley and i was just wandering if anyone else does too~?

In my first season i only made two additions to the side, one being Carl Regan for a reasonable fee, and Loaned in 17 year old Nathan Redmond from Birmingham City.

For me, attacking, flowing football is the best. I like to play a free 4/4/2 attacking formation, with pressing off, although some time on, i like to attack the opposition right from the off.

So my story so far....

Not far into the season, 19 games gone so far,
and i'm slotting in 7th place at the moment, just 2 points off the play-off places.
I find myself just 7 points behind the table toppers.

My starting line up at the moment, go's out of the tunnel like this

Kuipers
Regan Dempster Mills Rents

Masterton Simpson
Torres Gibson

Tubbs Brodie

Subs - Howell/Wright/Shearer/Neilson/Hall/Mcallister(cups)/Rusk(cups)

So thats my side, but obviously every minute im online, i am thinking of new additions to my side, such as, Zac Attwood, James Dunne, Archibald-Henville/Nardiello/Wayne Brown/Ollie Chenoweth and many other big players for my side in january/july.

Thanks Guys,

Please do feel free to comment on thoughts and weaknesses of my team or positives.

I think you need a new centre half as Dempster isn't really good enough.

In my first season on the handheld version with Crawley, I signed Andy Graham (right back), James Wilson (centre back, loan) and James Constable (striker) all of whom were very good and I won the conference title in my first season.

I then signed Jake Buxton (centre back) on a free, Ryan Stevenson (centre mid) and Ben Alnwick (keeper, on a free), Chris Holroyd (free) and I am currently top of League 2.

Yeah, thats a good point as Dempster has had the odd good game, but not enough really and thanks for the comment, ill take those players in mind!