Goalkeepers

• Thread starter Thread starter Lidfinder
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 7K

Lidfinder

Reaction score
I'm arsenal, have bought Srna and Veloso leaving me with 13mil to spend only position with no real potential is GK and Almunia's not quite up to the standard of the rest of the team.

I'd like to sign Mandanda but they want 20Mil, any chance hel'll want to leave after a season or so?

i would recommend hugo lloris

but on my arsenal season almunia is one of them players where he has rubbish stats but does perform on the pitch really well.

he has saved me from some really important points when i was leading 1-0 he just kept me in the game.

i would say wait another season then pick a goalie.

lloris is good but can't afford him, Lyon generally want more than 30mil

Sorry for the double post :(

This is my squad and Team that won the title for me in the 08/09 season

Sergio Asenjo turns into a quality keeper. Best in the world with the right training. :D

Paddy Kenny na jk you could try shay given but there is a decentish kid in romania Costel Pantimilon, somethin like that, hes 21 6'6 has aeial ability of 18 so e's gud 4 them physical games an he is fairly commandin too, but dno really if es arsenal standard

Fiorillo... though he might cost too much... your reserve keeper... fabianski is good. I'd get Leo Franco if I were you, I think 12 mil will be enough. He's a great, great keeper.

OMFG... Sagna is reserve player. I know Faubert, he is good. But Sagna is World-Class, maybe the best Right-Back performer In-Game.

Sergio Asenjo turns into a quality keeper. Best in the world with the right training. :D

how come u play diaby rather than fabregas#

anyways get asenjo

Last edited:

Fabregas and Sagna on the bench?:O

arur boruc, and another one is scott fox celtic reserve goalie, you'll get him on the cheap and although his stats don't look good he's had 9 consecutive cleen sheets for me, don't know if its a bug

Oscar Ustari is pretty good got him for £5m to Boro
Sergio Asenjo is another one for £7m

Remy Riou
Manuel Neuer
Rene Adler

Take your pick all are class at under 10mil

If you've sold Fabregas that is pretty **** stupid, I'm hoping he isn't in that team because he is injured.

ive got asenjo in my 3rd season with villa...he had a min fee release clause of 7.25m....hes just won goalkeeper of the year......alternatively Ochoa turns pretty good as I understand it....?

dont buy boruc from celtic he's seriously average, i had him for celtic for 5 seasons and didnt realise how poor he was until i cashed in and got a regen keeper. boruc has good stats but his aerial ability is only 10 which is a joke and lets him down, his aerial ability should be 19 or 20 considering his real life ability (well up until the start of this season).

I have Ochoa and Mandanda don't ask me why I got both, I just rotate them and they have been happy for 7 seasons now.

i reckon ochoa is a defo buy. i can always get him 4 3 million n is just class 4 dat money

Back