Status
Not open for further replies.

Mataa123

Reaction score
attachment.php

Carlo Ancelotti retires after a car crash

carlo-ancelotti.jpg

Last night at London Carlo Ancelotti had a car crash, he was driving when a car hits his car, he was at coma for 10 days and after he wake he decided to retire from couching job...Carlo Ancelotii had a great manager career, he was managing big clubs like Juventus, AC Milan and Chelsea, he had big playing career too, he was great at AS Roma and AC Milan, he played 26 games for Italy and scored one goal...

Who will take Chelsea hot seat will be seed in next days..

15th July 2009.

Roman Abramović called a press conference and intraduced new Chelsea manager, on suprise off all it was Claudio Ranieri! He was Chelsea manager for 4 years, since 2000. to 2004.

_40193885_appointment_gi300x300.jpg

Abramovič:"Here I am whit our new manager, Claudio Ranieri, I am very happy to welcome him back to Chelsea, hope he will win few trophys and replace Carlo Ancelotti"

Claudio Ranieri : " I am very happy to come back to Chelsea, one of my favorite clubs, and hope I will won some trophys and buy some great players..."​

You may want to ask a mod to sort the spelling mistake in the thread name out !

Good luck !

header_blocks.gif

sportheader.png

Page last updated at 1 September 2009
email.png
E-mail this to a friend
print.gif
Printable version

Transfer Update

After coming to Chelsea, Claudio Ranieri got 75 mil. € for transfers and sing some great players... Chelsea had big problems on defender center pos. after Carvalho left Chelsea and went in Real Madrid for 8 mil. A player on right wing was olso needed, here are all Chelsea transfers...

IN

0+atletico+madrid+barcelona+david+de+gea.jpg

David De Gea
GK
Loan fee 3,2 mil.€

permertesacker_214555.jpg

Per Mertesacker
DC
25 mil. € on rates

krasic-ver.jpg

Miloš Krasić
AMR
23 mil. on rates

Ivica_Olic_jpg_620x1200_q95.jpg

Ivica Olić
ST
5,5 mil €

large

Mladen Petrić
ST
16 mil. €

081024renan_valencia.jpg

Renan
GK
1.7 mil. €

OUT

outk.png

Hope you like my story... comment

and yes, I play whit transfer update... so i have ramires...

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

attachment.php

August report

ranieri.jpg

Chelsea had some great games in August, after loosing at CS from Man Utd 2-1, Chelsea had a great run at Premiership and at Carling Cup where they beat Man Utd 2-0...

Comunitty Shield :

manutdiaja.jpg

Premiership :

augustv.png

Champions League

ligaam.jpg

Carling Cup

55641708.png

My best player...

olaaa.jpg

New kits

home
chelseahomet.png

away
chelseaaway.png

third
chelseathird.png

You are a Great Artist, Good Luck to your story, you have got a good start

thenks m8, I will post next report 1.2.2010. after transfer market....

---------- Post added at 08:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

attachment.php

September and October
Update

article-1237573-07AD08A4000005DC-217_306x385.jpg

In those two mounts Chelsea had some great games and trenutatly holding 2nd position in England Premier League, Chelseas best player in this part of the year is Frank Lampard and Ivica Olić who was inj for 5 weeks so young players like Daniel Stturidge and Borini got some chanses. In Carling Cup we past 4th round, beat Swansea 1-0, goal by Branislav Ivanovič, in 1/4 final Chelsea will play agains Arsenal. In UEFA Champions League we are holding 2nd position in group.

Premier League games and table

premier.png

premiertabla.png

UEFA Champons League table and games

prvaka.png

prvaka2.png

Carling Cup

faaa.png

Last edited:
good luck will follow but dissapointed you sold di santo :( if you play him alot he scores quite alot of goals

Hmm. A Chelsea story. My fav.
Firstly, the kits were totally awesome.
The opening was okay. The transfers bugged me. Don't Chelsea need a young striker? And I could have done with some midfield cover when Essien and Mikel are away for the cup.
The results were good. Keep it up. :)

attachment.php

November Update

1000443133.jpg

In this intresting November Chelsea had good games and we hold 4th position in English premier League... We didnt played some great games in UEFA Champions League, but we are holding good second positiong and we are going to next round 90 %. I like style of playin thet we have. My key players in this month war Michael Essien who is playing great on his MC position in pair whit Frank Lampard. John Terry had great games too. I expect a lot from my youngstern players like De Gea or Fabio Borini who is getting his chances, but he will probably go on loan when transfer window opens. About future players in Chelsea, I expect a lot from Neymar, who will come to Chelsea on end of the season(1.7.2010.) for a fee of 31 mil. €.

Premier League- games

nonamenl.png

Champions League - games and table

nonameeb.png

nooname.png

attachment.php

December Update
1000443133.jpg

At this cold winter mount we had nice games and some very bad games, like 3-0 lose agains Man Utd, that made me and my staff angry, the players are not showing the in the best world, I wrilly hope that some new singnins will help a lot, and maybe some changes at my staff. On my top list is a good DR or ST. We are still holding 4th position in Premiership, we lost in Carlings Cup in 1/4 final, but thet is not importent. In UEFA Champions League we got thru next round, and we will be playein whit Lyon. Ashley Cole was the best player in this mount.

Premier League - games and table

bezimena.jpg

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.png

Champions League - group and next round

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa2.png

nqaaaaaaaaaaaaa3.png

Next update will be transfer update...

Come on, Chelsea can do better than that. :)
I think Petric was a bad idea. So was Krasic.

attachment.php

Claudio Ranieri leaves Chelsea!!!!!!

xin_22050108101609303421.jpg

Just half year after coming to Chelsea Claudio Ranieri resings. Thet was a big suprise for all Chelsea fans, they didnt espect so soon resining by Claudio Ranieri. Who will become Chelsea manager now?? Here are interviews whit Chelsea board and Claudio Ranieri...

Roman Abramović :
I am very sorry that Claudio resing so soon. I will look for some new manager, some young manager or an old ***** manager...
Claudio Ranieri :
We didnt had so good results, my players war unhappy, I will look on finding a new job, hope I will find a job soon as posible....
Next destination - Sevilla or Portsmouth

Sevilla.png
portsmouth.png

Some medias are saying that there are some rumors of Claudio Ranieri taking control of Sevilla, Portsmouth, or even Espanol. Italian manager didnt wonted to talk about any rumors. Sevilla manager Manolo Jimenez is very bad at managing Sevilla, they are 7th in Spanish League so his job is very insecure. Some more club had managers who are very insecure, like Portsmouth, Southampton, Cardiff and a lot outher club. There have been speculations that Claudio Ranieri will take Croatian or Belgian football representations, but needer Croatian board didnt wonted to talk to us. We will see in next weeks...

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 05:49 PM ----------

attachment.php

Claudio Ranieri takes control of SOUTHAMPTON

claudio-ranieri-roma.jpg

After resining at Chelsea, Claudio ranieri has acepted job offer from Southamoton amd becomed there manager... Southampton are 6th in League 1 at 14.1.2010. Southampton best player is Michael Schneiderlin, who is a capitain since Ranieri comed, and Davies is vice-capitain...

_41009316_southampton_pa_416x300.jpg

Southampton is expectin to go to Championship this year and fans belive Claudio Ranieri will be good to take them there...
Here are words from Claudio Ranieri :

After leaving Chelsea I looked for some bigger chalenge, I am very happy to have chanse to work here, I think we can, and will go to Championship...

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

haaha.png

January update - transfers and league

1543.jpg

After taking control of Southampton, Claudio Ranieri signed some good players, some of them comed on loan, and few very good players comed to Southampton for few years...
Here are new players :

gokhantore300x200.png

Gokhan Tore
Loan from Chelsea
AMC AMR AML ST

0,,10355%7E3704601,00.jpg

Ryan Bertrand
Loan from Chelsea
DL

de-la-pena.jpg

Ivan De La Pena
400 K €
AMC

Magnus-Eikrem.jpg

Magnus Eikrem
1,3 mil. €
AMC

Some great players, some great youngstern players, and exprience Ivan De la Pena... Hope they will play good.... OUT was only Jaidi...

About games, we are playing great in N-Power League 1, look at that goal diffrence...

jeeeeeeeee.png

So when you said "A Chelsea story"... oO)

Also:
[I am very sorry that Claudio resing so soon. I will look for some new manager, some young manager or an old ***** manager

^^)

haaha.png

Southampton under transfer embargo!

Southampton_FC.png

Southampton is under transfer embargo untl board takeover... Southampton will not be able to sing any player at this moment. I hope that the new board will be olso good like the one that is now, hope thay will give money to club and do something about stadium and young academys and everything else...

some pictures...

10019552.png

Current board

habord.png

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 02:40 PM ----------

2010wcfifa.png

Claudio Ranieri takes control of Algeria

Algeria_FAF_%28logo%29.gif

After applying for job of Algerian manager Claudo Ranieri has aceppted job offer, and he is now manager of Southampton and Algeria...

Algeria is 46th on FIFA world list and they are on World Cup in Group whit Italy, Paragvay ans Slovakia....

The best players are :

Algeria-goalkeeper-Fawzi-130610060954.jpg

Fawzi Chaouchi
GK
No Club

ryad-boudebouz.jpg

Ryad Boudebouz
AMR/L
Hoffenhaim(on loan)

Our group on WC

sdnbsfnsfnsfnsfnsfnsfns.png

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 PM ----------

haaha.png

February report

ranieri.jpg

We played good this mouth, our games war good and we are holding third pos. in N-Power League 1. We are going all higher and higher and I espect us going to Chamionship...

IN Algeria I didnt have any games, our next game is in Marcht, whit Linchenstein... Hope we will win..

My Player of the Mount

sfc_1218204571_Adam_Lallana_233x233.jpg

Adam Lallana
had some great games, his great young midelfilder, hope he will continue his run of form...

New loan - Marco Ezio Fossati
images

Games in this mount
slikad.png

Nice twist, TBH. :)
Southampton should be good for you and a you should focus on buying cheap youngsters to sell at a higher price later on until you reach the top. :D
Good luck, mate!

haaha.png

March and April update

450px-claudio_ranieri.jpg

In those two mounts my club had nice games, I am very plesend whit my young stars and whit some outher, but more experiante players... In March we played 4 games and we had 100 % draws... I wasnt very happy whit that play and we war faling on League table, but everything was better in April we war back in our form and whit goal diffrence 12-4 we managed to come on 4th position in N-Power League, there are still only two games till the end of championship... So here are some SS from that mounths...

N-Power League One

tablavb.jpg

jesssssssss.png

Player of March
20090210dasdasftb_2.jpg

Manu Herrera
GK
goalkeeper that saved us on a lot games, having some great saves...

Player of April
sfc_1218204571_Adam_Lallana_233x233.jpg

Adam Lallana
AMC
again, great young player, my best player of the season(by me)...

---------- Post added at 09:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

New Southampton badge

southamptonnewbadge.png

I know its not so good, but I like it... oslo...

I am lookin for a Assistent Manager (like in some other storys, you write some updates after me and thate)

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTRESTED...

Status
Not open for further replies.