fillya

Reaction score
He is coming to my Villa team on 1st July 2009 for £6.75M!! What a steal!

So anyone had any experience with him?

i used him in my real madrid save nd in the first season he played really well stratin every now nd then nd he is one of them players tht the more u play him the better he becomes. he also scored some vital goals for my real madrid team

Youve got yourself a great player for a very small amount of money!

Higuain on my liverpool team was absoulutely phenomenal

Yea he was not wanted at RM so I quickly snapped him up oddly enough Milevskyi is sidelined for 4-5 months and I got Higuain coming mostly will partner up with Cardozo hes amazing!!

this happend to me he was transfer listed (no clue why) and i bought him for around the same as you him and marquinhos up front was epic i believe higuain was my top scorer that season but i dunno

he is ****, i bought him for aound 12 million and he did sod all for me and i was aston villa!

You can always get him cheap on my game he is always listed for around 6 - 8 million so for that price a really good buy for any team as he turns out really good

this happend to me he was transfer listed (no clue why) and i bought him for around the same as you him and marquinhos up front was epic i believe higuain was my top scorer that season but i dunno

loads of gud players get listed, fm needs to sort it out even though its gud cause u can sign them :)

4 example molinaro, zebina, marcelo, gago, higuain, razvan rat, mata, vicente, cardozo. probs more people as well

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

he is ****, i bought him for aound 12 million and he did sod all for me and i was aston villa!

u play him up front with some1?

Suprisingly in Jan 2009 he transfer listed by request,so i signed him with Hull for £6 million and he was my player of the season,even though he only played half the games.I actually finished 6th that season.

I tried to buy him on my first season with Benfica then come Roma and stole him from me.

I reckon he is a very good player!

Would love to have him on my Benfica Squad

That's definitely a steal. He's done very well in all of my saves.

This might be a wrong place to post this but can anyone tell me how to post a thread as I am new to this forum. TQ

When I was Man City I managed to sign him for around £6.5M and by the end of the season I was getting offers from Chelsea in the region of £20M. I left the club and I think the AI sold him for about £25M. But as for playing, he is a great player on FM! Especially in a team that needs somebody magical.

I've just signed him for £3.9million in 2013! I'm proper chuffed, and he's only on £29,500 a week as well! Now I just need to slot him in along Aguero, Marquhinos, Milevyski and Saivet. Happy days!