Good cheap players for prem

FlawedHitman

Reaction score
I'm currently villa, and i have only got a 5m transfer budget, is there any quality players i could buy with that who are good enough for the premiership?

I'm currently villa, and i have only got a 5m transfer budget, is there any quality players i could buy with that who are good enough for the premiership?

If I were you I'd focus that cash on the area of your team that needs most improvement. Which would this be?

For example - need a defensive midfielder? Rafael Carioca has an escape clause of £3.4 and I thinh is excellent.

On the game john fleck is really cheap and according to the game he is a top quality player, maybe worth a look at.

franco zuculini(or wadeva his name is)... is u18 but u would get him in mid season and available for arnd 500k.... play him regularly and he becomes god after 2-3 seasons:D

jermaine beckford

wat abt jermaine beckford he is class for leeds he scored 24 goals in 17 games...... CLASS

Back