beaker5353

Reaction score
What formation is working for people? Anyone found a successfull formation such as the 4-1-2-1-2 that worked well in FM10. What mentalities etc you playing with?

i'm now playing 4-1-2-1-2..
with very fluid, attacking strategy...

guys can we try not to create threads just yet for fm11, once the full release comes out there will a series of major threads on tactical formations, ideas, philosophies and how and when to implement them

4-4-2 fluid and having success and also using an 4-1-2-1-2 very fluid and controling football

Before I decide to tweak my tactics, I will try to learn about the other variables - like team talk, pre match preparation, motivation etc - that have an impact on the game and how much they effect . When I have fully understood this I can draw conclusions regarding tactics rather than jumping to them

:D

Before I decide to tweak my tactics, I will try to learn about the other variables - like team talk, pre match preparation, motivation etc - that have an impact on the game and how much they effect . When I have fully understood this I can draw conclusions regarding tactics rather than jumping to them

:D

TBH's 4-4-1-1 is looking good for my West Ham team. (H)

i'm managing england and i've gone for 3-5-2, 3 central defenders, ashley cole and glen johnson as wing backs, 3 central midfielders and 2 strikers all very attaking and fluid. Got me to final of world cup !!

For me the jp woody germany style v4 works great at the demo

Inter-Rome (italian supercup) 4-2
Inter-Atletico Madrid (uefa super cup) 4-0
Inter-Palermo (Serie A) 5-1

Real-Barcelona (Friendly) 4-1
Logrones-Real (Spanish Cup) 1-8

some other friendlies

Arsenal- Bayern 5-0
Barcelona-Arsenal 1-3

with weaker teams:

Celtic-Bayern 4-1
Celtic-Barcelona 2-1