Reaction score
This is my first time ive took charge of QPR its my first season and as the title says i have 3.5-4mil to spend.

any suggestions are welcome, not looking for a particular postion just any one to improve squad. ive signed no one at the minute

cheers
josh

I signed Mark Noble and he was fantastic for £4m

you could get

1. a new left back as armand traore isnt exactly very good. i'd recommend peter zanev (100k) or abdel el kaoutari (3.8m)and keep traore as backup.

2. a centre back as the only decent ones are matthew connolly & anton ferdinand. sell the rest (clint hill, fitz hall) and get either rafael toloi (2.5m), guilhermo burdisso (4m), or v moras (free, greek guy).

3. a new winger and midfielder. sell the norway guy and maybe adel taarabt (depending on your formation of cos) and get karim ait fana (3.3m) as well as andile jali (300-400k).

4. darwin quintero.

these signings may exceed your budget but you could sell radek cerny, danny shittu, your italian striker for around 700k(forgot the name), hogan epraim (spelling), gary borrowdale, jamie mackie (rangers normally offer to loan him for 1.2m), danny shittu (offer at 0m, but i doubt anyone will buy him). they should generate some $ for you.

hope this helps. :)