Hummels and Subotic (Borussia Dortmund) are both great young cetre backs

Benedikt Howedes
Mario Fernandes
Phil Jones
Mats Hummels
Nicolas Otamendi
Adil Rami
Leonel Galeano

Neuton from Gremio is another option if you can afford him. He's labelled as the new Cris and he's only 20 at the beginning of the game. His mental and physical attributes are above the average and he has good technical capacity as well (technique, first touch and passing 12 each)...

Another one is Andrea Ranocchia from Genoa. He's 22 and his mental, defensive and aerial attributes are very similar to Giorgio Chiellini. A bit slow player if you want to play a high defensive line but he's a reliable center back for all teams...

My last suggestion is Kara from Tromso. His natural position is defensive midfield but he lacks technique to be a good D/MC. If you train him as a center back, you will have a physically strong tower at the back line and here is the good point, Tromso board accept if you make a 2,5 million € bid for him and he doesn't want much wage for his attributes...

geromel from koln (i think thats how its spelt anyway). signed him for birmingham 2nd season, beat r.madrid and chelsea to his signature. got into the premier league team of the year in his first season for me.

88A88 said:
Another one is Andrea Ranocchia from Genoa. He's 22 and his mental, defensive and aerial attributes are very similar to Giorgio Chiellini. A bit slow player if you want to play a high defensive line but he's a reliable center back for all teams...

hero. Ranocchia has 18 in 36 under me over a season and a half, perfect from corners.

Miranda for 3.9 million from Sao Paulo, This guys is immense, Hes 25 when you start the game (young for a good CB)

Marking: 16
Tackling: 17
Positioning: 16
Anticipation: 16

Cameron Lindsay. Released by blackburn. Bit of a moany sod if ur not doing well but doing the job in the prem for crawley