Got error after installing new Patch 12.0.3? anyone who ....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gspider

Reaction score
can help me with this.

With 12.0.0 my FM works well. Then after installing new Patch i got error: Football manager 2012 12.0.3f231651!
I got Vista and maybe did i sumthing wrong with the installing or whut?

Anyone who can help me with this? :'(

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

.....plss

Steam installs the patch for you. So what do you mean by 'did something wrong with the installing'?

hmm , being suspicious here. jakes right. steam does all the dirty work ;) for u, so u dont have too.

imo, i think ur using the cracked version of the game (hold ur horses MODS, wait for the signal :p ), since i know that (not only for fm ) that in order for the crack/pirated game to really work well, the online connection needs to be cut. apparently these programmers making these crack somehow manage to break the lock now. :p

Lol yeah got cd of a friend and now i want the update. got also the cracked update from the same site u know, but not working. hope u not mad on me, i just dont have the money for it to buy the game. Well whut now, u wont gonna help me cuz i got the cracked fm or u still going to help me?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.