Nando2k13

Reaction score
I'm playing with blackpool and my budget is 2 million and need help to get some good players. Any help would be grand, especially with midfield and defence. Cheers!!!!

Defence is fine for the first season, Evatt/Cathcart are solid in the middle with Eardley and Crainey on either wing. I trained up Eardley to play as a LB when needed, added alittle more depth to the squad without signing anyone.

2 signings you must make in my opinion are Glen Whelan and Cameron Jerome on loan. Glenn bossed the middle with Barry Ferguson, with both playing 90% of the games and coming out with a 7.30+ rating for the season. Jerome terrorised the league for the majority of games, scoring 26 goals. The strength and pace of him, along with Ince/Phillips and GTF just behind should see you out score most.

Try signing Metab (Egyptian striker) Get him pretty cheap and he scored loads in my first season. I played with 3 in the midle Tiago Gomes, Sylvestre and Ferguson. Worked well for me. I came 7th first season and got promoted 2nd season. Nathan Delfonseuo turns out to be class too

If you eventually can afford him try Becchio, he is a beast in the Chamionship.